Part 50 - Really?

With Chara:

She rolled her eyes, "Let me get you on the right path of thought. Frisk Reset. I convinced them, yes, but... As for Milly, I only transferred to her after Frisk promised Sans and it had been 3 years. Still, I needed a vessel. And a reset. So, I decided to transfer to someone who was already suffering, so I could trick them into helping me. But, Milly... She wasn't stupid, surprisingly..."

With me:

I shook my head, and whimpered. They hated me. They all hated me.

Hyksos2001 - *Tries using magic* Please, calm down, Milly. What you're seeing isn't real. They still care about you.

I slowed my breathing, and... it wasn't real... I sighed, and just stayed there for a moment. I felt a hand on my shoulder, and flinched slightly.

"MILLY, IT'S ALRIGHT... I'M GLAD YOU ARE OKAY! YOU GAVE US ALL A SCARE THERE."

"... Blue... I... I'm sorry..."

Blue tilted his head, "WHAT ARE YOU SORRY FOR?"

"I let... the incident happen... it was my fault you suffered like that..."

"Milly, it wasn't your fault. We forgive you for that." Ink smiled.

Dream looked at me with concern, "Milly, Nightmare and I heard you talking in your room... To Chara..."

Ink froze, and looked at me with intense worry in his eye sockets. He looked slightly hurt. Maybe even a bit betrayed.

How did Dream and Nightmare hear me? I made sure to keep quiet. But the better question was...

How would I explain this?