Part 41 - CLASSIC AND LUNA ARE WHAT?!

Okay, after a bit, we decided to go to see what Classic and Luna are up to. Literally only me, Ink, Blue and Dream were ready.

Note: Yes, I ship Luna with Classic. I've done that for... God ever since I made my OC. If that triggers you, wait for the next chapter.

When we got to Undertale, (They needed a break) we saw that Classic's door was locked, but that wasn't a surprise. What did surprise me though, was..... well...

"We're leaving! Come on! We're out!" I whisper-yelled.

Blue tilted his head, "Its just a sock... what's the big deal?"

"No Blue! We're out!"

They weren't doing anything dirty. Trust me. I don't do lemon remember?

You don't believe me, do you?

Well, let me show you what was going on in there:

"Sans, are you sure they'll think the right thing? Last I checked, a sock on the handle was something over PG-" Luna was cut off by Sans kissing her for a second.

"It doesn't matter. It'll keep them away, right? This... can't be known by anyone... We aren't... meant to be doing this..." Sans looked away slightly.

"But... It's our choice, isn't it? It doesn't matter what they think."

"The readers wouldn't enjoy it... especially if they ship me with someone else..."

"Who cares?" Luna smirked, "I thought you were the confident one in this relationship..."

"I am! I just...! Remember last time Milly tried to ship something? She got hurt emotionally through that..."

"And? Her friend was a numbskull! But... I do get that the readers won't be happy with this... I'm... not really confident about this either... but, this is our choice..."

"Anyway, we should head back..." Sans uttered, but Luna kissed him, and smirked.

"Not yet... let them wait for us... Besides, there aren't questions or dares for me anyway, so I'll take a break."

"What about me, hmm? They're going to ask me questions."

"You're right... but... 5 more minutes, please~?" Luna whimpered, putting on her puppy eyes.

"Damn her being part wolf... she's so cute like that..." Classic thought, blushing, "Fine... but only 5! No more than that!"

Well... it was longer than 5 minutes...

I'll just say that...