Thinking Out Loud.

Another week had pasted by another day of pure happiness and joy spending it with the ones she cares about most though after a long day of laughs and a many a conversation Regina was overjoyed to be home just relaxing on the couch in front of the fire with Robin the boys where staying with Emma and Hook they so kindly offered,a little odd but it meant we got to spend some much needed time together for us just to be able to hold each other,to appreciate each other after all there wasn't much time left to do all they wanted including Marriage and babies we both would've loved that...a lot.

We sat all rugged up eating s'mores with Non-Alcoholic win,its true it doesn't taste like it should so we switched to the real stuff Robin was a little hesitate considering my cancer,isn't he amazing?.

"I'm going to play some music,this land has some incredible tunes..like this one." Ed Sheeran's 'Thinking Out Loud' began blaring from the speakers,Robin walked over to me offering his hand I happily took it as we dancing.

'When your legs don't work like they used to before

And I can't sweep you off of your feet

Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?

Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70

And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23

And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways

Maybe just the touch of a hand

Well, me-I fall in love with you every single day

And I just wanna tell you I am'

"I know we haven't had a lot of time to be together that is my fault I thought I was doing the right thing trying to make it work with Marian. I'm.." Before he could finish Regina placed a finger to his lips 'Sshing' him,Yes she hated that he didn't chose her that doesn't change what is right now them together and being in love.

"That was in the past I just want to live right now with you at this very moment dancing with you and loving you with everything I have left." she explained as she kissed his tenderly soft lips,both smiling into the kiss.

'So honey now

Take me into your loving arms

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

Place your head on my beating heart

I'm thinking out loud

That maybe we found love right where we are

When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades

And the crowds don't remember my name

When my hands don't play the strings the same way

I know you will still love me the same

'Cause honey your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen

And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory

I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways

Maybe it's all part of a plan

Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes

Hoping that you'll understand.'

"I just want to spend these next few months with Henry,Roland & you that's all I want three most important people to me...thats all I want." Holding back her tears not wanting to ruin the moment with tears from a sad conversation of realisation that is sadly getting closer then either of them would like to admit to themselves or each other,after all it's best to love that special moments in live cause you don't get any when your gone. Love stronger and harder,not being afraid of pain or hurt. honestly to Regina she's happy she's leaving with a heart full of good even more a heart full of love a love that was good,fun,joyous...all from an Outlaw that changed her life with his cheeky smirks and glances,The way he told her she was stunning that's what made her happy.

Robin started singing to her he was surprisingly a spectacular singer not sure how she didn't notice before though she's glad she's getting to experience more surprises and out burst of joy and love.

'But, baby, now

Take me into your loving arms

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

Place your head on my beating heart

Thinking out loud

That maybe we found love right where we are

So, baby, now

Take me into your loving arms

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

Oh, darling, place your head on my beating heart

I'm thinking out loud

That maybe we found love right where we are

Oh, baby, we found love right where we are

And we found love right where we are..'

As the song finished they both laid down on a blanket in front of the fire with pillows just cuddling until the fell asleep in each other arms there was nothing more special then to fell loved and to be loved...