Chapter 6

For the next few days you tried your best to avoid meeting Felix. Barely leaving your tent you spend your time reading and when it happened to leave, the time outside was quick. You didn't ate much and you bathed quicker, almost hectical.

Everything went fine, until Pan suddenly moved his head into your tent. His eyes were curious, his smile friendly, nothing evil in it. You tilted your head to look up to him as you layed in bed, crafting a flower crown.

'You okay?' He asked and raised his eyebrows while checking you out.

'Yeah- I mean, why shouldn't I?' You stuttered and looked unsure around. Where was your strong voice when you needed it?

'You're just not leaving your tent.' He said and raised one of his eyebrows, before entering your it.

'As if you care?' You respond and sat up, putting the unfinished flower crown aside. Peter moved his hands to his hips and gave you a playful glare, I am warning you, like.

'I do. You are my lost girl. Maybe you wanna join a game tonight?'

He blinked before leaving the tent and smiled warm. You almost believed that this smile was real, but Peter wasn't the most behaved boy on this Island. His passion for games were almost sick. He didn't invited you to a game, he wanted you to join. There was no 'no'. After a while you also left the tent, just to bumb right into someone.

'Sorry I-' As you looked up into Felix eyes you stopped and stared. His pale blue eyes told you he was strong, but they didn't told you what he felt. He put his hand on your shoulder and pushed you back inside, following your steps, you slowly walked back until you felt the edge of your bed. Pushing his hand aside before you could fall back on it, you gave him a dark glare.

'Why are you avoiding me?' He snarled and frowned. His body was so close that you barely could stand straight to not fall back.

'I am not!' You squealed and looked away from him. 'I was sick.'

A dark chuckle left his throat and he smiled for one second. 'Don't you lie at me.'

'Don't you snarl at me!' You fired back and finally got the courage to push his broad body back.

'I like your fire. But don't play too much around.' He smirked before he left laughing and leaving you confused behind. What a strange boy. You never had any clue of what he was thinking or what his intention were. He knew that you haven't been sick and it was stupid to think he would believe you. Thomas hasn't seen your face either for the past few days, his loud footsteps came running into your direction as you entered the clearing.

'Hey ye, lassie!' He yelled and waved over to you while he approached you with a big smile and the cutest puppy eyes. They glistered in the sun. 'Haven't seen ye in a while. Ye look bonnie today!'

You barely understood him, yet you found a like in the scottish boy's way to talk. You snapped your head at him and looked as if you tried to figure something out.

'What means bonnie? Isn't it a name?'

The word wasn't new- he had called you this once before, yet the meaning behind it was unknown. Thomas smiled with dimples. 'It means pretty.'

You blushed and looked shy smiling over your shoulder to him. The lost boy wasn't like any other boy on Neverland. His behaviour seemed way more polite and appealing to you. The way he talked and how he always smiled wide gave you a tingly sensation of a warm feeling filling your guts. Thomas stepped closer and put a hand on your shoulder. Shivers went down your spine as you felt his cold touch on your warm skin, yet you welcomed it, too long haven't you been close to someone.