Chapter 1: New Friends

John, Dawn, Christy, and Dark Heart had a great time at Camp Champ. They had such a great time until one day as they saw new people coming to their camp and Christy looks very curious about these new people. Jason said, "Hello." Dawn said, "Hi. Are you guys new here?" Kim said, "Yes and we was somehow brought here to Camp Champ." Dark Heart said, "There's a good chance for you guys to try out this camp." Nicholas asked, "What's your name?" Dawn said, "I'm Dawn, this is John, Christy, and Dark Heart." Jason said, "I'm Jason and this is Kim and Nicholas." John said, "Well it's so nice to meet you guys." Jason said, "It's very nice to meet you guys too." Kim said, "At least we know where to find you guys." Christy said, "That's true." Dark Heart said, "You know I just thought about what I want to do when I grow up." Dawn asked, "What do you want to be when you grow up, Dark Heart?" Dark Heart said, "I always wanted to be a dad and I wonder what it feels like to have children one day." Christy said, "Oh Dark Heart, you always wanted to be a dad." Dark Heart said, "Well I can't help it because well I really thought about children." Kim said, "I would always wanted kids around to make us happy and our future will look exactly how we planned." Nicholas looks at Kim with a smile and he always wanted to date her. Dawn said, "We should do something until things will get tough or rough but it probably doesn't matter." As the friends had met each other and they never let go of their friendship. Christy said, "We will always be friends no matter what we do." Nicholas said, "We can make something to remember to be as friends." John said, "Hey I know. Let's go in to our camp room to put our friendship." Dawn said, "That's a great idea." Jason said, "Yeah." They all went to their bunkers and John pull the box out of under the bunk bed. Christy said, "Hey look at that box, it's the picture of Care Bears." Dark Heart said, "I think they always have a great time in Care-a-Lot." Kim said, "It's been a year since we met the Care Bears." Dark Heart said, "I hope we'll meet them again soon." Christy said, "Let's put something in the box." Jason said, "I got jacks to put it in." Christy said, "This marble." John said, "My cars." Dawn said, "My medal." Dark Heart said, "This key which the color is fading." Kim said, "My old charm bracelet." Nicholas said, "Mr. Fetucini's hat." John said, "Let's put them in." They put their things in the box as to create their own time capsule and they went outside to take the box. Dark Heart dug a hole as John put the box in the hole and Dawn covers the box with dirt. Nicholas said, "For ten years, we'll have to come back to see our only time capsule that we put in the box." Kim said, "I hope everything will be okay." Dawn said, "I'm sure it will."