Chapter 17: Presents

No Heart, Francine, Professor Coldheart, Frostbite, Steven, Auntie Freeze, Evil Spirit, Grizzle, Shreeky, Mr. Beastly, and Beastly came to the hospital. Dark Heart said, "Hey guys." Francine said, "Oh so you mean The Care Bears Family that you guys talked about." Cheer Bear said, "Hello Francine." Francine said, "Hello." Dark Heart said, "Hey Dad." No Heart said, "Hey son." Steven said, "No Heart, thank you for taking care of our son." No Heart said, "You're welcome and we brought presents for the grand babies." Dark Heart asked, "What about you, Shreeky? Did you brought any presents for your cousins?" Shreeky said, "Well very funny Dark Heart and I don't want to give anything for the stupid twins as gifts." Dark Heart said, "Ahem. Shreeky." Shreeky said, "I mean beautiful twins." No Heart said, "Shreeky, do what Dark Heart said about your little twin cousins and that was very rude of you. You apologize to Dark Heart and the twins or you will go home." Shreeky said, "I'm sorry Dark Heart and you two twins." Catrina wants Shreeky and Christy said, "Oh Shreeky, Catrina wants you to hold her." No Heart said, "That's a very nice idea Christy and now Shreeky, you will hold your little cousin Catrina while I get your gifts that you brought for the twins." Shreeky said, "Fine." No Heart walks out to get the twins gifts. Shreeky sat down on the chair and Cheer Bear grab Catrina out of Christy's arm as she handed Catrina to Shreeky. Shreeky looks down at Catrina and she didn't even know that Catrina smiles at her. She knew that Catrina is just a newborn baby and Catrina snuggles to Shreeky's vest. Shreeky didn't like Catrina snuggling her vest but she now loves Catrina so much. Champ Bear said, "Well it turns out that Shreeky loves her little cousin." No Heart came in to the room and he saw Shreeky holding Catrina. No Heart said, "I hope you learn your lesson Shreeky and you are now a great cousin to make the twins happy." Shreeky said, "Yeah and I guess holding a baby or babies isn't a bad idea." Christy said, "I'm glad." Dark Heart grab Dark Heart Jr from Christy's arm so that he can hold him for a while and John hugs Christy. Christy didn't even know that John still has feelings for her and John is happy for her and Dark Heart. John said, "I'm so happy for you." Christy said, "Aww, thank you John." John said, "You're welcome Christy." Dark Heart said, "We are so happy to have presents for the twins." Christy said, "Okay John, you can let go." John said, "Okay." John let go of the hug and Patty said, "John, we're going to have a baby." John said, "This can get better than ever in life with children that we wanted." Nicholas said, "I guess our girls are going to have babies." Kim said, "Oh I don't mind of having children to make us happy." Jason said, "We'll always be a family." Dark Heart said, "We never want to lose anyone for nothing and we made a great team." Dawn said, "Yeah and we always knew that you had a thing for Christy since way back then." Dark Heart said, "Wow. I always knew I was crushing on her and I didn't even realized that. I guess we made a great life together." Christy said, "Oh Dark Heart, our kids are going to learn everything about us when they get older." Dark Heart said, "My son is just a big life to start and he look exactly like me." Francine said, "We have presents for the grand babies and we're really glad that you are alright." Dark Heart said, "Me too and I may have disobeyed you, Dad." No Heart said, "I know but I think you know that I may have given you the punishment by turning you evil." I Love You Bear said, "You mean that you're the one who turn Dark Heart into evil by spreading the camp." Love-a-lot Bear said, "No Heart, you should be ashamed of yourself." No Heart said, "I know and I made a terrible mistake for doing everything that I did." Noble Heart Horse said, "You sure did and we always been defeating you for years." Bright Heart Raccoon asked, "Do you think we can be friends and stop doing something evil for a change?" Professor Coldheart said, "Well I think that's a bad idea." Oopsy Bear said, "Professor Coldheart, you could use of caring to stop causing all of the troubles." True Heart Bear said, "Since you guys are all grown up, we all decided to give each of you necklace whenever there's any trouble." Joey asked, "Why do we need necklaces for?" Friend Bear said, "You will use them for any trouble and we'll come to you." Tenderheart Bear said, "Dark Heart, you remember this key when you were younger." Tenderheart grabs the key necklace and gives it to Dark Heart. Dark Heart said, "I sure do and it's been eight years. I think I should use this to keep an eye on my family." Christy said, "Oh Dark Heart, I always knew you will say that and I love you Dark Heart." Dark Heart said, "I love you too Christy." Dark Heart kissed Christy's forehead and Dark Heart Jr sneezed. Christy said, "Bless you sweetie pie." Dark Heart Jr smile and No Heart is happy for the twins to be born. The next two weeks as the twins are too adorable and Dark Heart is keeping an eye on the twins. Christy came in to the nursery and she saw the twins. Dark Heart turns around and said, "Hey baby girl." Christy said, "Hey sweetie." Dark Heart said, "The twins are making us happy every time we look at them." Christy said, "I know and they don't want to be sad babies." Dark Heart looks at Dark Heart Jr with his red hair and he discovered that his son is more like him. He never thought that his son has a strong grip like him. Dark Heart said, "Son, you are a strong little guy that I ever met and I'm glad that you are perfect baby boy to join the family." Dark Heart Jr smile and Catrina is being too fussy. Christy came over to Catrina and said, "Baby girl, you are way too cute when you are too fussy." Catrina smiles and Christy picks her up out of the crib. She holds Catrina and Dark Heart looks at them. He put his arm around Christy by holding Catrina and he will never let go of the family. Dark Heart has more time with his family by keeping them safe and the twins are more like their parents. Christy couldn't let go of the love of the family and Catrina grabbed on to Christy's finger. Christy said, "Aww, you are so beautiful and I have never seen anything like that to hold on to my finger like that." Dark Heart said, "She has your grip to hold on and she takes after Mommy." Christy said, "Oh Dark Heart." Dark Heart kissed Christy's forehead and he never let go of his new family.