Chapter 2: Care Bears

In Eight years later, their friendship has never end and John is getting his stuff ready to be packed. The picture fell out and he picked up as he looks at it. Dawn said, "There's us with Care Bears, Care Bear Cousins, True Heart, and Noble Heart." Christy said, "We sure made a great time." Dark Heart said, "You know what, maybe we can see them." John said, "Dark, I don't know if we can and it's been eight years since we haven't seen them." Kim said, "Well we can try and there's a possible chance." Dawn said, "Let's give it a try." Christy said, "Then let's go." John asked, "Where are we going?" Jason said, "To the dock and that's when the Care Bears and the Care Bear Cousins are coming." Nicholas said, "C'mon guys." John said, "I hope we can see them again." They all walked out of the bunkers and heading towards the dock to see The Care Bears Family again. Meanwhile at No Heart's castle, No Heart saw Dark Heart is so happy to be with his friends. No Heart said, "I can't stand of Dark Heart for being so nice to his friends and I can't stand of this." Shreeky asked, "What can we do now?" Mr. Beastly said, "We must get him to turn evil again." No Heart said, "Excellent idea and let's take a trip to Earth." Meanwhile in Care-a-Lot, Tenderheart is looking with the star telescope and he saw his old friends are waiting. Wish Bear said, "Oh my stars, it's our friends." Cheer Bear said, "Dark Heart looks all grown up and so is Nicholas." Share Bear said, "Let's round up the rest of bears and cousins to see our old friends." Grumpy Bear said, "This is probably be the day." True Heart Bear said, "It's so nice to see our old friends again." Noble Heart Horse said, "Sure does True Heart." I Love You Bear said, "Cloud Boat is ready and all aboard to Forest of Feelings and a trip to Earth." The Care Bears went to Forest of Feelings to round up the Care Cousins and they all take a trip to Earth to come see their old friends. While they are ready to come see them, John saw Patty walking towards him and said, "Hey Patty." Patty said, "Hi John." No Heart and his crew take a trip to Earth without anybody to see them. The Care Bears and Care Cousins had finally came for the first time in eight years since the last time they saw them when they were just kids and teenagers. Dawn said, "True Heart and Noble Heart." True Heart Bear said, "John, Dawn, Christy, and Dark Heart." Christy said, "It's been such a long time." Noble Heart Horse said, "It sure has, Christy." Love-a-lot Bear said, "Nicholas, you sure have changed." Nicholas said, "I really sure did." Brave Heart Lion said, "I was wondering about how things went." Jason said, "Well it was really amazing for being in this camp." Swift Heart Rabbit said, "That's so great to hear." Good Luck Bear said, "You guys are all grown up." Champ Bear said, "Yeah. You guys were kids and teenagers at that time that we first last seen you all." Dawn said, "We just finally ready to be done with Camp Champ for this last summer of the year." Cozy Heart Penguin said, "This last summer of the year." John said, "Yeah and someone said there's going to be a big return for whatever it is." Gentle Heart Lamb said, "Oh dear." Swift Heart Rabbit asked, "What do you mean?" Dark Heart said, "We think there's a big trouble by taking over Care-a-lot, Forest of Feelings, and Earth." Dawn said, "We also heard that someone or some bad people are coming back." Friend Bear asked, "Who's coming back?" John said, "We don't know who they are but it was very familiar and mysterious." Secret Bear saw something but it disappeared and Bright Heart Raccoon said, "Hey Patty." Patty said, "Hi." Funshine Bear said, "We thought about coming here to see you guys and to know how everything to turn out." Kim said, "We're glad that you all are here to see us and everything has changed a lot." Dawn said, "I'm sure we make this a new life." Kim said, "You got that right and I hope nothing bad happen." Amigo Bear said, "Secret Bear, you saw something over there." Secret Bear nodded and Lotsa Heart Elephant said, "I think we can give a big shot to find out about this place." Dark Heart said, "Let's go check it out." Oopsy Bear said, "Yeah." They walk to the bush and Treat Heart Pig said, "This could get a little dangerous." John saw some villains and Grumpy Bear said, "Hey look, it's No Heart and Mr. Beastly and Shreeky." Wonderheart Bear said, "They look really scary." True Heart said, "No worries Wonderheart, you'll be alright and we'll protect you." Christy said, "I wonder what they're saying." No Heart said, "We just need to get rid of the Care Bears and Cousins by destroying Care-a-Lot and Forest of Feelings." Mr. Beastly said, "Yes. We can destroy Earth too." Shreeky said, "Clever thinking Mr. Beastly and Uncle No Heart, we can have the perfect lands to ourselves." No Heart said, "Excellent thinking Shreeky and soon we will have a party." Shreeky asked, "What about the kids and their families?" No Heart said, "They will be too cold to care and never have feelings for each other." Mr. Beastly saw everyone are watching them and said, "Oh No Heart, I think we are finally got a big surprises over there." Bedtime Bear said, "Let's go." No Heart said, "It's the pesky bears, cousins, and their old friends." Dark Heart said, "We better run." They all ran away and No Heart said, "Let's get them." Loyal Heart Dog said, "Guys, to the Cloud Boat." Tenderheart Bear said, "Make sure we got everyone without missing." Everyone got on the Cloud Boat and Share Bear said, "We got everyone." Good Luck Bear said, "Phew. We almost got captured." Champ Bear said, "We must go." Christy said, "I think I finally have a secret admirer letter that was laying on my bed." Dark Heart said, "I wonder who send that to you." Dark Heart winks at Christy and Proud Heart Cat said, "It looks like you'll just have to find out." Playful Heart Monkey said, "I think it could be one of your friends." Heartsong Bear said, "You can just read the letter and figure out who sent you that love letter to you." Christy said, "Sure okay."

Dear Christy,

I have feelings for you ever since we were younger and also have a crush on you. I hope I will make our future perfect and always be there for you by holding close to you.

Love,

Secret Admirer

Too Loud Bear said, "So we are going to have so much fun." Surprise Bear said, "I hope there's going to be full of surprises." Me Bear said, "I think we can try something a little bit new." Christy said, "I read the letter over and over but it says 'To: Christy From: Secret Admirer' before I read the whole letter so that's why I don't know whose it from." Dark Heart said, "I think I can answer it for you to find out who send you that letter to make it extra special with love." Friend Bear said, "Christy, I think Dark Heart has the answer for you." Christy asked, "Really who?" Dark Heart said, "I'm your secret admirer." Christy said, "Dark Heart, you're my secret admirer." John said, "It's funny that Dark Heart has never date anyone but I didn't know that Dark likes you." Christy said, "Oh, I haven't realized that at all and I was young like ten." Dawn said, "Remember the time how Dark Heart save your life and he really did like you." Christy said, "I almost forgot that he actually like me." Dark Heart said, "I really think we are so happy to be together." Christy said, "We are meant to be together." Love-a-lot Bear use her stare as she made them to fall in love and they are really happy for each other. Tenderheart Bear saw No Heart and the gang. Tenderheart Bear said, "We better hold on tight." Tenderheart Bear turn the steering wheel as they all hold on tight and No Heart missed them. Funshine Bear asked, "Why would they want us?" Brave Heart Lion said, "To destroy Care-a-Lot, Forest of Feelings, and Earth." Grams Bear said, "Oh dear." Great Giving Bear said, "We are hoping to save three places." Baby Hugs Bear said, "We want to help." Wonderheart Bear said, "We are too little to help." Grumpy Bear said, "Wonderheart is right." Baby Tugs Bear said, "We can do it." Baby Hugs Bear said, "We are big enough to save three places."