Chapter 4: Land Without Feelings

Christy felt happy as she kissed Dark Heart and that was their first kiss. John felt happy for their relationship but he's a little bit jealous. He's never mad at them and besides, he has Patty as his girlfriend. Christy pulls away from the kiss and Dark Heart smiles at Christy from the kiss. Christy said, "I'm sorry about that kiss." Dark Heart said, "It's alright sweetie, I actually waited for that kiss since forever." Christy said, "You really did." Dark Heart said, "Of course I did and that was the best one that you ever did to me was that first kiss." Christy said, "Wow. I never thought we are perfect for each other." Dark Heart said, "At least I had a crush on you when we were younger." Christy said, "You are my only everything that I want." Dark Heart holds her close to him and said, "You are my only everything that I want to." Christy said, "I won't lose you, Dark Heart." Dark Heart said, "I won't lose you too, Christy." Christy holds on to Dark Heart and she got very close to him. Dark Heart felt so happy and he loves her so much. He felt more love and Christy got up as she sat down on his lap. Dark Heart is really happy to have a perfect girlfriend in his life but No Heart is more evil than Dark Heart. Dark Heart already lost his evil back when he saved Christy's life by saying 'I care' and he really likes her a lot. Christy said, "Dark Heart." Dark Heart said, "Yes baby girl." Christy said, "We should go to sleep." Dark Heart said, "Okay babe." Dark Heart brought pillows and blankets to sleep. Christy is always happy to be with Dark Heart and she fell asleep. Dark Heart is four feet away from Christy and he always cares about her. He looks at Christy and he smile at her as he finally went to sleep. The next morning as Christy rolled over towards Dark Heart and he woke up. Dark Heart looks at Christy and he wakes her up from her sleep. Christy woke up from her sleep and said, "Morning sweetie." Dark Heart said, "Morning princess." Christy asked, "How did I just rolled over towards you for?" Dark Heart said, "I have no idea and you just want me so much." Tenderheart came over towards them and said, "Morning everyone." John said, "Morning Tenderheart." Dawn said, "You are not going to believe how much fun that we are going to have." Kim said, "I smell something good." Tenderheart Bear said, "Brave Heart is making pancakes for everyone." Jason said, "Let's go guys." They all went to Hall of Hearts for breakfast and Dark Heart has been thinking about No Heart from his sayings. Christy is always right next to Dark Heart and they all gathered around for breakfast. They all ate their breakfast and they went out to play or doing something. Wish Bear looks through the star telescope and she saw Earth is in trouble with No Heart's evil is already spread through everyone's caring. Cheer Bear saw everyone on Earth is stop caring for each other and the caring meter has drop two points down. True Heart Bear said, "A lot of people on Earth just stop caring and No Heart is behind this." Dark Heart said, "We better figure out how we are going to help Earth." Dawn said, "Hmm, this could get more wacky or crazy at the same time." Christy feels something chilly coming from the hot air balloon and Funshine Bear said, "I think someone is riding on the hot air balloon and that's why you feel the chills." John asked, "Who do you think could be riding on that looking frozen hot air balloon?" Sally said, "I don't know but I think that hot air balloon looks half frozen." Sarah asked, "Do hot air balloon have snow on top?" Sandra said, "That looks familiar because hot air balloons don't have snow on top." Share Bear said, "I think I know who has that hot air balloon." Kim asked, "Who?" Jeff said, "It's probably someone." Brave Heart Lion said, "It's Professor Coldheart." Champ Bear said, "He's back." Love-a-lot Bear said, "I wonder why he's heading towards Earth for." Good Luck Bear said, "To caused Earth to lose their feelings." Treat Heart Pig said, "I think we have to stop them." Jason said, "We will save our friends from Earth." David said, "Yeah and we must help them." Sanford said, "We will have Earth back and safe." Murphy said, "I think we are going to help them." Dark Heart said, "True but we can all help." Matthew said, "I think we can have all the help that we can get." Lotsa Heart Elephant said, "Let's get going." Heartsong Bear said, "Let's take Cloud Boat and maybe we see if we can find anyone that needs our help." Dark Heart said, "C'mon guys." Everyone got on to Cloud Boat and Tenderheart Bear said, "All aboard to a trip to Earth and save our friends." Tenderheart Bear grabs the anchor as he pulls it up and Cloud Boat has finally moved. Jimmy said, "We are going to make sure that everything goes back the way as it was before." Nicholas said, "Yeah and I think there's more ways to help others by having us as a team." Kim said, "Yeah."