Chapter 14: Evil Spirit Comes Back

As No Heart found a book that was on the floor, he notice that the book has been used since Nicholas took over and Evil Spirit said, "No Heart." No Heart said, "You can talk." Evil Spirit said, "Of course I can talk and you must open me with this key. No wonder why that Care Bears, Care Bear Cousins, and the kids decided to close me up." No Heart opens the book and Evil Spirit has finally return once again. Professor Coldheart asked, "Who are you?" Evil Spirit said, "I'm Evil Spirit and I can make spells work with taken over Earth, Forest of Feelings, and Care-a-lot." Shrieky said, "Perfect and you shall join with us." Grizzle said, "There must be a plan we can stop the Care Bears and Cousins." Auntie Freeze said, "Yes. Yes. We will do this for our own good." Meanwhile in Care-a-lot, Cheer Bear saw the sky has change colors and she knew something isn't right. Proud Heart Cat asked, "What's going on with the sky?" Share Bear said, "It looks like that the sky is changing to dark." Bedtime Bear asked, "Is it time for bed?" Tenderheart Bear said, "No Bedtime, we think there's going to be trouble up ahead." Patty said, "We better stay together." Dawn said, "Let's get inside." Noble Heart Horse said, "C'mon everyone, get inside before something might happen." Everybody went inside of Hall of Hearts and Sally said, "I hope nothing bad happens once everything is settled." Sarah said, "I hope this will end." Sandra said, "This is going to be a long time to have it back in shape." Great Giving Bear said, "It will be over soon." Secret Bear whispers to Kim's ear and Kim said, "You mean that Earth, Care-a-lot, and Forest of Feelings will be the end if we don't save them." Tenderheart Bear said, "I think that's exactly how No Heart wants all of his troubles with the rest of the villains." Do Your Best Bear said, "We must save ourselves." The storm has hit Care-a-lot and Dark Heart has suspected that No Heart has something to do with the sky. The whole Care Bears Family and friends decided to have dinner together to keep them safe. Champ Bear said, "We are having a big issue with the lights." Birthday Bear said, "I don't like the sound of that." Sleepytime Bear said, "We must stick together." Brave Heart Lion said, "The lights are blinking and look who's coming." Oopsy Bear said, "Oh no." Grumpy Bear said, "They're back and Evil Spirit." Nicholas said, "She's back." Jason said, "Oh no. Not again." Kim said, "Look, No Heart is holding Evil Spirit with that book." Funshine Bear said, "Oh goodness, Evil Spirit has finally returns after all these years." Grumpy Bear said, "This is no good for her to return." Brave Heart Lion said, "You're right and we have to make sure what plan are we going to do." True Heart Bear said, "That's right Brave Heart, we are going to plan the scene first thing tomorrow morning." McKenna said, "Let's get out of here." Love-a-lot Bear said, "We can't get out of here and we have to stay safe." No Heart and the rest of the villains were heading back to No Heart's castle. Good Luck Bear said, "I don't believe it and I didn't even think this will be a war." Lotsa Heart Elephant said, "We just have to do our plan first thing tomorrow morning as to defeat No Heart and the others." Grams Bear said, "Yes and we don't have much time." Noble Heart Horse said, "Don't worry Grams, we will have this plan done in no time." The next morning as the whole Care Bears Family are recreating the scenes that Dark Heart remembers when he was only fourteen and there were only hope that they are ever to defeat No Heart. Millie asked, "Is this it?" Dark Heart said, "Yes and this is the most perfect plan to give out the most one of the kind ways in order to have Care-a-lot, Earth, and Forest of Feelings back together again." Cheer Bear said, "Oh Star Buddies." Star Buddies came to Cheer Bear and she explained to them exactly what to do with the plan. Christy said, "I hope it will work." Dark Heart said, "Of course it will work and there's a way to win against the villains." John said, "That's so true." Dawn said, "You will definitely use this outfit of yours in order to win." Dark Heart said, "You're right." John said, "Here's an idea, we go to the front of Hall of Hearts and we will meet you there." Jason said, "Brilliant idea." Kim said, "Let's get started." Jason said, "This will work for all of us to save our friends from Earth." Nicholas said, "Let's go to the front."