Chapter 7: Nicholas and Kim

True Heart and Noble Heart are making engagement party to celebrate Dark Heart and Christy's engagement. Birthday Bear said, "Congrats on your engagement." Dark Heart said, "Thank you." Christy said, "Thank you so much Birthday Bear." Harmony Bear said, "You are the best." Nicholas said, "Congrats you guys." Kim said, "I'm glad you guys are happy." Christy said, "Thank you guys." Dawn said, "I'm so there for the wedding." Jason said, "I'm so happy to come." John said, "I can't wait and you guys are going to have your wedding here in Care-a-lot." Dark Heart said, "We are going to keep our future together." Christy said, "Always." No Heart seen them engaged and he is now ready for ruining the wedding. Nicholas said, "Kim, I always say that this will be our turn when we get married." Kim said, "I'm excited." Nicholas said, "I never want to lose you and I want to keep you in my heart." Kim said, "I'm glad baby and I want to marry you as to make us happy." Dark Heart said, "This is a great party, Tenderheart." Tenderheart Bear said, "You said it Dark Heart, I think the wedding is perfect for Care-a-lot and I can let Love-a-lot to be honored." Love-a-lot Bear said, "I will be gladly to help and you guys will enjoy your life." Gentle Heart Lamb said, "I hope that there will be a baby shower soon." Christy said, "There will be soon but right now, we just want to enjoy our engagement." Lotsa Heart Elephant said, "We will have more fun after the wedding." Dark Heart said, "My Cinderella will dance with me." Christy smiles and she just loves Dark Heart so much. Nicholas said, "I always say that I can never take one chance to date anyone else." Kim said, "You are really sweet." Missy said, "We must enjoy the time." Linda said, "I would say how nice to celebrate." Wendy said, "You are totally not wrong about that and we are so glad to be invited." Too Loud Bear said, "This is the best party ever." Oopsy Bear said, "I love parties." Surprise Bear said, "This is a wonderful party ever." True Heart said, "I love it." Brave Heart Lion said, "Dark Heart, I always thought you want a perfect future with Christy." Dark Heart said, "I always dream about my life to be with Christy and I deserve a chance to be with her in my life." Treat Heart Pig said, "Christy, you are lucky to be happy." Christy said, "It's all I wanted." Nicholas said, "Kim, I always wanted to have more fun and spend all of the times together before we get married." Kim said, "I love that." Birthday Bear said, "The party is more fun to enjoy." Tenderheart Bear said, "Yeah and we can't stop the party." Noble Heart Horse said, "I think this is why we are having a great time." Best Friend Bear said, "I love this cupcake." Daydream Bear saw the paper on a cupcake and said, "Best Friend, there's a paper on your cupcake." Cheer Bear took the paper off on Best Friend's cupcake and she read the paper. Love-a-lot Bear asked, "What does the paper say?" Cheer Bear said, "The villains are coming back." Bedtime Bear said, "You mean like Evil Spirit, Grizzle, Wingnut, and Beastly." Cheer Bear said, "Oh no." Share Bear said, "We must watch out." Harmony Bear said, "This is no fun at all." John said, "We all have to be very careful on this." Christy said, "Well yeah and this is a no joke at all." Patty said, "Yeah and we must be careful." Cozy Heart Penguin said, "I don't like the sound of the villains that want to have no care at all." Proud Heart Cat said, "We can't let them have Care-a-lot." Loyal Heart Dog said, "No they can not." Dark Heart said, "We'll stick together." Dawn said, "Let's just hope that we are being together and stay safe." John said, "Exactly."