Chapter 6: New Care Bears

Meanwhile in Care-a-lot, Secret Bear saw three new Care Bears as he taps on Friend Bear's shoulder. Friend Bear turns around and asked, "What's wrong Secret Bear?" Secret Bear whispers to Friend Bear's ear and Friend Bear seen them. Cheer Bear said, "Oh my stars, look over there." Share Bear said, "We got new company." Always There Bear, All My Heart Bear, and Pink Power Bear came to Care-a-lot for the first time. Wish Bear asked, "Who are you guys?" Always There Bear said, "I'm Always There. This is Pink Power and All My Heart." Love-a-lot Bear said, "It's so nice to meet you." Pink Power Bear said, "I'm glad because we have some news for all of you since we saw what happen to Earth and Forest of Feelings." Brave Heart Lion asked, "Do you know what's causing to lose love and care?" All My Heart Bear said, "Oh yes and that machine is called Feelings Machine is when Professor Coldheart takes all of loving and caring away to make it so warm." Funshine Bear said, "We have to find a way to make it stop by reverse it." Bright Heart Raccoon said, "I can reverse it and there's a switch somewhere to have the feelings back." Tenderheart Bear said, "We are strong and tough to help everyone." Daydream Bear said, "Yes we will and let's figure out other plans first." Bedtime Bear said, "There are more time to sleep." Baby Hugs said, "Tugs, we can help you." Then all of the sudden, two new baby cubs came to Care-a-lot and Grams Bear saw them. Sleepytime Bear said, "We got two new baby cubs." Cheer Bear asked, "What's your name?" Baby Zugs Bear said, "My name is Zugs and this is my twin sister Dugs Bear." Share Bear said, "We must keep an eye on them." Dark Heart said, "So I thought we can just have fun and be so happy together." Christy said, "Oh Dark Heart, you are so lucky to be with me." Dark Heart said, "I never want to leave you and I have just one surprise for you." Dark Heart got down on his one knee and everybody are looking at them. He got out the engagement ring box from his pocket and asked, "Will you marry me, Christy?" Christy's tears began to fall and said, "Yes." Everyone clapped for them and Dark Heart is very happy to have a fiancé in his life. He put the engagement ring to Christy's left ring finger as he slid it on there. Christy felt so happy to be engaged by Dark Heart and she kiss him. Becky said, "Let's make the best wedding when it comes." Dark Heart pulls away and said, "I can't believe that you say yes for our engagement." Christy said, "I'm glad I did and I always need you with me." Dark Heart said, "You always will be with me and I never leave you out of my life." Christy said, "This is our time together." Dark Heart said, "I won't turn evil ever again." Christy said, "I'm glad." Christy and Dark Heart hug each other as they are in love so much.