Chapter 9: Meeting New Villains

The next four days, Dark Heart is happy that he's married to Christy and he never want to let go. Grizzle, Wingnut, and Beastly came to the rest of the villains. There were no signs of Evil Spirit and she hasn't been returned. Dark Heart has saw an unexpected note as he read it:

Dear Dark Heart,

Come to the castle right now!

No Heart

Dark Heart snaps his finger as he took a trip to No Heart's castle. He didn't tell Christy without letting her knowing that he was going somewhere. Christy said, "Dark Heart, I thought that you want to have some...lunch with us." Christy is looking for Dark Heart but she couldn't find him anywhere. She kept on searching around of Hall of Hearts and John ran after her. John saw Christy standing without a clue for no sign of Dark Heart and he came over to her. Christy said, "Dark Heart, please come back and you promise to have lunch with us." John said, "Christy, you feeling alright." Christy asked, "Where can Dark Heart be?" John said, "He's probably went somewhere to pick something from the store." Christy said, "Yeah and you're probably right." Meanwhile at No Heart's castle, Dark Heart came to see him and No Heart said, "Right here." Dark Heart walks in and said, "You are pulling all of this note to me." No Heart said, "Dark Heart, you are ready for a chance to capture the entire Care Bears family for me." Dark Heart said, "The Care Bears has been so nice to me and I won't do it." No Heart said, "You are married to Christy and you disobeyed me." Dark Heart said, "I'm not a child anymore, dad and I won't let you do this to me and to nobody." No Heart said, "You are now going to be evil again." True Heart, I Love You, and Noble Heart saw Dark Heart at No Heart's castle. Shreeky and Mr. Beastly holds on to Dark Heart's arms. Dark Heart said, "Let go of my arms and I don't want to be evil again. Please." Shreeky said, "It's too late, cousin." Mr. Beastly said, "Yeah like Shreeky said. You are doing this for No Heart's sake." Dark Heart said, "No." No Heart cast a spell on Dark Heart and Dark Heart looks at No Heart with his red eyes again. Dark Heart said, "I feel great to be back of turning evil again." Dark Heart saw his wedding ring has been turning red and black. No Heart said, "That's my boy. I want you bring me all of the family and your friends. Once we have all of them captured, True Heart, I Love You, and Noble Heart will never find their way to free us from being evil. You will obey me from my favors that you are being ask for." Dark Heart asked, "What about my wife?" No Heart said, "She's your queen and she will be your evil queen once we put a spell on her." Dark Heart smirks and said, "I will have my evil queen to rule the world with us." No Heart said, "You are that smart and get going." Shreeky and Mr. Beastly let go of Dark Heart's arms are free as he took off to start trouble with Earth. Shreeky said, "I hope he doesn't disobeyed us." No Heart said, "He won't and Care-a-lot will be falling apart once we made a place called Land Without No Feelings." Mr. Beastly said, "We can have the land all to ourselves." True Heart, Noble Heart, and I Love You heard everything as they took off by heading back to Care-a-lot. Christy is getting worried and John is calming her down. True Heart Bear yells, "CARE BEARS! CARE BEAR COUSINS! LONG LOST CARE BEARS! SPECIAL CARE BEARS! MOVIE CARE BEARS! JOHN! DAWN! CHRISTY! KIM! JASON! NICHOLAS! AND EVERYONE ELSE!" Everyone came over to them as True Heart stops the Cloud Car. Heartsong Bear asked, "What's going on True Heart?" Noble Heart Horse said, "We saw No Heart put an evil spell on Dark Heart." Me Bear said, "Oh no." Dawn asked, "How did that happened?" I Love You Bear said, "No Heart is wanting to have them rule the world and Christy will be an evil queen by putting on an evil spell." Christy said, "Uh uh. No way." Funshine Bear asked, "What can we do?" John said, "Maybe we can solve the problem or something." Share Bear said, "We have to save Dark Heart and stop the villains." True Heart Bear said, "Care Bears. Long Lost Care Bears." Noble Heart Horse said, "Care Bear Cousins." I Love You Bear said, "Movie Bears. Special Care Bears. Kids." True Heart Bear said, "Noble Heart, I Love You, and I are going to go after them while the rest of you are now carrying on for us to help out anyone that needs help on Earth." Kim asked, "What can we do?" True Heart Bear said, "You all must save Earth in case any of your friends needs any help to be saved." Tenderheart Bear asked, "Who will save Dark Heart's evilness in him?" True Heart Bear said, "We are Dark Heart's only hope. There will be only one solution by a Care Bear stare, call, style, and love in order to save Dark Heart's evilness." Christy asked, "How would we know what he's up to?" I Love You Bear said, "We'll find out once we go to No Heart's castle to see what he was planning on." Share Bear asked, "Will we save him?" True Heart Bear said, "Yes we will and it's up to all of us to save him from his evilness." Noble Heart Horse said, "Let's get going and stop Dark Heart for being evil again." Tenderheart Bear said, "You can count on us." Brave Heart Lion said, "All of us." True Heart, Noble Heart, and I Love You took the Cloud Boat as everyone are waving and saying goodbye to them. Tenderheart Bear said, "We love you, True Heart, I Love You, and Noble Heart." Noble Heart Horse said, "We love you all." Everyone watch them leave and Patty said, "We just have to do this on our own without True Heart, I Love You, and Noble Heart." Share Bear said, "We have to and they're counting on us to help." Oopsy Bear said, "We sure can do it." Wild Heart Fox said, "That's right Oopsy."