Chapter 5: Professor Coldheart's Return

Professor Coldheart said, "Oh Frostbite, this is a perfect time to destroy the love and caring as it turn to be land without feelings." Frostbite said, "Oh yeah and you will love the happiness." Auntie Freeze said, "No dummy, we are making Earth as our land to have everyone to lose their feelings. That's how we wanted." Frostbite looks down as he saw No Heart and said, "No Heart is waiting for us down there." Professor Coldheart said, "Now let's land and we will come together for making our land to be evil. As everyone will join us by their feelings are so cold to care. Hahaha." Professor Coldheart lands the hot air balloon and No Heart is getting more help that he can get. Meanwhile on Cloud Boat, Bright Heart Raccoon is still searching for anyone and he saw somebody. I Love You Bear said, "You find anything, Bright Heart." Bright Heart Raccoon said, "I thought I saw some people but they ran off." Noble Heart Horse said, "Wish Bear, I hope you saw some people." Wish Bear said, "I think it's No Heart, Professor Coldheart, Frostbite, Auntie Freeze, Shreeky, and Mr. Beastly." Tenderheart Bear said, "We must turn back." True Heart Bear said, "We can't Tenderheart, we have to save Earth." Good Luck Bear said, "Now they are heading towards Forest of Feelings." Cozy Heart Penguin said, "We must save our place." Dark Heart said, "Let's stop them." True Heart Bear turns the Cloud Boat back and head towards Forest of Feelings. Pink Power Bear looks through her vision as she saw them and said, "Time to start the fun." Swift Heart Rabbit asked, "Did you guys just hear something?" Dawn said, "Hmm, I wonder where that voice is coming from." Amigo Bear said, "There's another amigo somewhere." Always There Bear said, "Time to go fast." John said, "I don't know where that voice is coming from." Dawn said, "It must be a orbicular day and we all get a strange voices that can lose our marbles." Kim said, "That's just what I was thinking." Dark Heart holds on to Christy's hand and Christy looks down as she saw Dark Heart holding her hand. Christy looks up to Dark Heart and said, "My hand gets clammy for holding hands." Dark Heart said, "I don't care if your hands gets clammy and I always love you Christy." Christy said, "I always love you too Dark Heart." Kevin said, "Look over there." Gentle Heart Lamb said, "Oh no." Friend Bear said, "Quick, back to Care-a-lot." True Heart Bear turns the Cloud Boat around as they all went back to Care-a-lot and True Heart Bear is now making a big emergency meeting at Hall of Hearts. True Heart Bear pounds the hammer and said, "I call this big emergency that Earth and Forest of Feelings has been taking over by losing their feelings." Great Giving Bear said, "This is terrible." Funshine Bear said, "We must save two places but hopefully, Care-a-lot doesn't lose feelings." Do Your Best Bear said, "Professor Coldheart does have that machine where it takes all of the love and care away." Kind Heart Bear said, "We have to figure out how to do something with that machine." Dark Heart said, "I think he has that button somewhere to turn it off and destroyed the machine." Swift Heart Rabbit said, "That's a great idea." Champ Bear said, "Okay, so we must split up into teams." Work of Heart Bear said, "Let's try making sure that we each use the watches." Wild Heart Fox said, "Great idea Work of Heart." Eddie asked, "How will anyone find us?" Brave Heart Lion said, "We can track any locations from your watches." Me Bear said, "That's perfect." All My Heart Bear said, "Not if I can help it." Oopsy Bear said, "I wonder who was that." Perfect Bear said, "I have no idea." America Cares Bear said, "We must find out." Pink Power Bear said, "All My Heart Bear, come back here." Always There Bear said, "Not if I get her first." True Heart Bear said, "Let's go out and see where these sounds are coming from." Everybody ran out from Hall of Hearts and they didn't see them at all. Grumpy Bear said, "The sound is gone." Friend Bear said, "I wonder who they are." Good Luck Bear said, "They must be around here somewhere." Dark Heart is happy to be here with Christy and he always be there for her. Meanwhile at No Heart's Castle, No Heart is now figuring out the plan and Professor Coldheart is looking at Care-a-lot. No Heart said, "There's going to be a master plan for the Bears and Cousins to be captured with the kids." Auntie Freeze asked, "How are we going to do that?" Frostbite said, "We can give them flowers." Professor Coldheart said, "Frostbite, flowers won't do the trick." Shreeky said, "No you dummy, we have to find a way to do this and let's start with him that might just work. I mean after all that he's my cousin, who used to be evil years ago and he's older than me." No Heart questioned, "Dark Heart?" Mr. Beastly said, "Of course No Heart and we must do something to him to make him captured all of them." No Heart said, "Ah yes Mr. Beastly, I love your idea and I will make him to be evil again to work for his job by giving all of his favors." Professor Coldheart said, "That's perfect. Hahaha."