Chapter 15: Saving Care-a-lot, Forest of Feelings, and Earth

Dark Heart said, "Christy, I hate to break it in to you that I have to do this." Christy said, "I know sweetie, I just want you to know that our baby will always love you and be safe." Christy kiss Dark Heart's cheek and Dark Heart said, "I will baby girl and you too our baby." Tenderheart Bear said, "Dark Heart, we're ready for you." Christy said, "Good luck sweetie." Dark Heart said, "Thanks sweetheart." Dark Heart kissed Christy and he pulls away. John said, "C'mon Christy, let's wait for him out front." Christy said, "I'm coming." Christy went with John, Dawn, and the others. Star Buddies are chasing after Dark Heart and Dark Heart said, "Leave me alone." Dark Heart didn't watch where he was going as he slip down the slide and he sat down on the seesaw. Cheer Bear came down and she sat down on the seesaw. Dark Heart flies inside of the window and he sat down on the tray as it slides down at the end of the table. He ended up sat down in a punch bowl cart as it rolls down the slides and he couldn't stop it then he fell. No Heart and them came to Care-a-lot to start the war. Everybody came over to Dark Heart and John asked, "Are you alright, Dark Heart?" Thanks-a-lot Bear asked, "Can we help you up?" Tenderheart Bear asked, "Are you okay?" Cheer Bear asked, "Can we give you a hand?" Christy asked, "Are you feeling alright, Dark Heart?" Do Your Best Bear asked, "Do you need some help?" Harmony Bear said, "Let's give him a big hug." Dark Heart got up and said, "No." Dark Heart looks at them with his eyes turns red as everyone backs up and said, "Get away from me and I will start this war when everything is over for good." Dark Heart turns into a spiritual cloud as he saw No Heart and the other villains. True Heart Bear said, "Care Bears, Long Lost Care Bears, and Movie Bears." Noble Heart Horse said, "Care Cousins." I Love You Bear said, "Special Care Bears." True Heart Bear said, "Stare. Style." Noble Heart Horse said, "Call." I Love You Bear said, "Love." The Care Bears Family did their stares and Dark Heart is striking lightning to No Heart. No Heart tries to defeat Dark Heart and Care Bears Family. No Heart yells, "STOP!" Everybody stop and Dark Heart has transform back to his normal self and his eyes went back to be blue again. Friend Bear asked, "What's wrong No Heart?" True Heart Bear said, "I thought we were defeating you." No Heart said, "I have something to tell you all." No Heart transformed back to himself as he finally took off his hood and he showed his face for the first time in years. Treat Heart Pig asked, "Is that really you, No Heart?" No Heart said, "Yes. As you can see, I'm Dark Heart's adopted father." Dark Heart questioned, "Adopted father?" No Heart said, "Yes and I'm really sorry son." Dark Heart said, "I was adopted without knowing all of this. After all of these years, I was adopted by you when I was little and you seriously raised me." No Heart said, "Yes and I wanted to apologize to everyone including you, Christy." Christy said, "Apology accept it." Everybody saw Care-a-lot is falling apart and America Cares Bear said, "Quick everyone, to the Cloud Boat." Everyone went on the Cloud Boat and Dark Heart said, "We have to save Care-a-lot, Forest of Feelings, and Earth." Grumpy Bear said, "Let's go." They went to save Care-a-lot, Forest of Feelings, and Earth as everything went back to normal. True Heart Bear said, "Dark Heart and Christy, we found your new home and go check it out." They got out of the Cloud Boat as they went inside and Dark Heart is so happy for the new house. Christy said, "Thank you guys so much and we both can't wait to see the baby for our future to complete." Noble Heart Horse said, "We hope to see you guys real soon." Dark Heart and Christy both waved them goodbye as they both went in to the house.