Chapter 11: Save Christy

Christy said, "Oh Dark Heart, I never wanted you to look different by being evil." Dark Heart heard Christy's echo as his eyes are still widen from No Heart's spell and asked, "What have you done, No Heart?" Everyone has stop and Dark Heart rushed over to Christy. He sat down on his knees raised her head and he put her head on his arm with No Heart's spell. Dark Heart couldn't believe that No Heart did this to her and he felt that there was a broken heart on him. Dark Heart said, "Christy. No." No Heart has been finding the other villains to do the rest of his job and he wasn't going to apologize to everyone including for the lightning struck incident. Dark Heart cried, "Help me Care Bears." Everyone came over as they all saw Christy and I Love You Bear touch her as she felt a shock with a gasp. Dark Heart said, "I'm really sorry Christy, I never wanted to be evil by No Heart's evil spell on me and I love you. You save my life again like you save me when you pull me out of the river." Dark Heart put his hand on Christy's cheek and he rubs it with his thumb. He holds Christy's head as he hugs her so much then he let go. Heartsong Bear said, "We must save Christy." True Heart Bear said, "With all of us to save Christy's life again and new bears like you guys should join us to help." Best Friend Bear said, "We have to show a lot of care and love to save her." Share Bear said, "We have the power to show enough love to Christy." John said, "Let's save her again." Noble Heart Horse said, "Everyone hold hands and together, open your hearts and your ears to listen of the voices of those who really cares for Christy." Everyone grabbed hands and Cheer Bear said, "We care." Everybody said, "We care." Dark Heart said, "I care." True Heart Bear said, "Say it louder." Everyone yelled, "WE CARE!" Dark Heart shouted, "I CARE!" True Heart Bear said, "Say it again." Everybody yelled, "WE CARE!" Dark Heart yelled, "I CARE!" Christy comes back to alive and she tries to open her eyes. Dawn said, "Christy." Christy looks around and she couldn't believe that she is finally free from the lightning. She looked up at Dark Heart lifts Christy up and everybody cheered with joy. Dark Heart felt bad for what No Heart did to Christy and he's happy to save her again by breaking No Heart's evil spell. Dark Heart and Christy both got up as Dark Heart's eyes went back to be blue again. His wedding ring went back to be normal like Christy as Noble Heart Horse saw No Heart escaped and said, "C'mon everyone, after No Heart before he gets away." Everyone ran out of No Heart's castle and No Heart has went to Care-a-lot as he destroyed some of the parts of Care-a-lot. Everyone has notice that everything is falling apart from Care-a-lot and they were all sad. Everyone are after him and the other villains came after. They all made it to Care-a-lot and they saw everything is falling apart. True Heart said, "Oh no." Grams Bear said, "Hall of Hearts." Bedtime Bear said, "This is terrible." Wish Bear said, "We got to fix everything." Cheer Bear said, "We can't fix everything." Share Bear said, "We can." Friend Bear said, "Let's save Care-a-lot." Wild Heart Fox said, "It's getting late and there's no time to fix it." Funshine said, "I bet we know who can fix it." Oopsy Bear said, "Twinkers." Wish Bear said, "Twinkers, I wish you can help us to save Care-a-lot and make it good as new." Twinkers made the wish command as Care-a-lot is finally good as new and they finally get their rest. Dark Heart woke up as he still looks at Christy, who she still having trouble falling asleep by tossing and turning. He knew it was bad for No Heart to do this to her even though she save his life again. Christy woke up and said, "I can't fall asleep." Dark Heart said, "My princess, you feeling alright." Christy said, "I really didn't want to go through with stress." Dark Heart said, "I never wanted this to happen to you and No Heart did this to me by this evil spell that transformed me back." Christy said, "I know and I can't sleep. I kept on having nightmares from this day." Dark Heart said, "Oh baby bug, I'm really sorry about all of this and I never wanted you to have this nightmare." Christy said, "I still can't fall asleep." Dark Heart said, "I'll hold your hand, sweetheart and you can fall asleep more." Christy smiles and she grabs on to Dark Heart's hand as she holds on by falling fast asleep with a smile on her face. Dark Heart smiled at Christy as he went to sleep and he always dreams about Christy a lot with their future.