Chapter 12: Twinkers

The next morning as everything in Care-a-lot is almost perfect while the others are working on the roof. Wish Bear is still on the lookout to see if there's any trouble from Earth. Meanwhile, Christy rolls over to Dark Heart and Dark Heart woke up as he looks at Christy with a big smile. Christy woke up as she smiles at Dark Heart and they never want to go through from yesterday. Dark Heart is happy to be there for Christy and he never want to let go of her. He wants his big time with Christy by playing with each other and Christy cares for her husband. Twinkers, Wonderheart, Baby Hugs, Baby Tugs, Baby Zugs, Baby Dugs, and Funshine are having fun. Star and Heart Buddies are helping out True Heart, I Love You, and Noble Heart with the ceiling. True Heart Bear said, "Brave Heart, hand me the glue." Brave Heart Lion handed True Heart Bear the glue bottle. Sweet Sakura Bear said, "Try some Jasmine Passion Fruit, Harmony." Harmony Bear drinks it and said, "It taste like peach." Sweet Sakura Bear said, "You got it right." Dark Heart isn't going to give up on No Heart and he knew he will have to battle him. Christy lay her head on Dark Heart's shoulder and she is happy to be in love with him. Dark Heart has now been so happy that he's with his wife and he wants to know the answer to figure out how would No Heart do this to against him. Funshine Bear said, "I think we can get to work with Cloud Boat." Not only that Twinkers made Care-a-lot look almost good as new, he has noticed that there's a robot over by the swings. Good Luck Bear asked, "What's this thing?" Oopsy Bear said, "It must be a robot." Friend Bear asked, "What's your name little robot?" But the little robot doesn't know his name and he is a very shy robot. Share Bear saw his name on the label and asked, "Is it your name Wingbot?" Wingbot saw his name on the label and he nodded. Wish Bear said, "Wow Twinkers, it looks like you wish for another friend to play." Wonderheart Bear said, "Hi Wingbot." Wingbot takes Wonderheart's hand and they decided to play together with Hugs, Tugs, Zugs, and Dugs. Dark Heart saw Christy rush to Hall of Heart to go to the bathroom and he always been so happy to have her in his life. Christy started to expected something in her life and she never knew what it was. Dark Heart waited for Christy and she came out of Hall of Hearts. Dark Heart asked, "Are you feeling alright, my princess?" Christy said, "Yes I'm fine and I was using the bathroom." Dawn said, "Christy, you are not going to believe this that there's going to be a party soon." Christy said, "I'm so excited." Dark Heart said, "This is a great idea to start one." Christy said, "I never thought that this will be a great one and maybe we can have one." Bedtime Bear said, "Maybe we can have one." Patty said, "I hope there might be a big surprise with all of pretty balloon like rainbows." Cheer Bear said, "You know that we can figure out of what kind of party that we're going to have." Birthday Bear asked, "Did someone say party?" Love-a-lot Bear said, "Oh Birthday Bear." Daydream Bear said, "I think having a party isn't a bad idea." Birthday Bear asked, "Can it be like a birthday party?" Share Bear said, "Sure Birthday Bear, you call it whatever you want the party to be." Kind Heart Bear said, "This will be fun." Champ Bear said, "You think that No Heart lost his battle yet." Jason said, "I don't know." Keith said, "We hope our other friends are safe." McKenna said, "Same here." Wish Bear asked, "Twinkers." Twinkers came over to Wish Bear and Wingbot followed him. Wish Bear said, "Twinkers, I wish we can have a party and make it very extra special to let everyone enjoy it." Twinkers finally made he wishes that Wish Bear has command him and Sea Friend Bear asked, "What did you wish for, Wish Bear?" As Care-a-lot ended up to have party and True Heart, I Love You, and Noble Heart came out of Hall of Hearts for the party. Forest Friend Bear said, "This is a lot of fun and let's have some fun." Noble Heart Horse asked, "Who's idea was this to have a party?" Grumpy Bear said, "It was Wish Bear's idea to have a party." Lotsa Heart Elephant said, "Well join the fun." Brave Heart Lion said, "C'mon, everybody is ready to start the fun." I Love You Bear said, "Let's go." True Heart Bear said, "Let's have some fun." I Love You, True Heart, and Noble Heart decided to join the fun with everybody else. Everybody is enjoying the fun and they all have a lot of fun. Dark Heart loves dancing with Christy and he never want the fun to end.