Chapter 3: Dark Heart and Christy

As they all made it to Care-a-Lot, Dark Heart remembers coming up here when he almost kidnapped Care Bears and Cousins. Dark Heart said, "I remember Care-a-Lot when I was a teenager and I guess I never had a chance to come back." Share Bear said, "You said it Dark Heart, we always remember the good and bad times." Bright Heart Raccoon said, "We need to get inside in Hall of Hearts." They all went inside and True Heart Bear pounds the hammer. True Heart Bear said, "I call this an emergency meeting and we need a brand new solutions to save three worlds." Laugh-a-lot Bear said, "We must save everyone." Friend Bear said, "We got to stop No Heart." Patty said, "We'll help." Cozy Heart Penguin said, "I must say that we should help." Cheer Bear said, "John, make sure you round up your friends as soon as possible." John said, "That's a great idea." Birthday Bear said, "We must get a lot of friends to help." Messy Bear said, "We can get messy if there's anything goes wrong." Bedtime Bear said, "I think I should take a nap." Christy said, "Let's do this." Love-a-lot Bear ran outside as she saw the caring meter and it was started to drop. Grumpy Bear ran out as he saw the caring meter has dropped and yelled, "CARE BEARS! CARE BEAR COUSINS! LONG LOST CARE BEARS! MOVIE BEARS! JOHN! DAWN! CHRISTY! DARK HEART! PATTY! KIM! JASON! NICHOLAS! TRUE HEART! NOBLE HEART!" Everybody ran out of Hall of Hearts as they saw the caring meter had dropped. Good Luck Bear asked, "What's going on Love-a-lot and Grumpy?" Love-a-lot Bear said, "The caring meter had dropped since we got here." Kim asked, "Why would No Heart do this?" Tenderheart Bear said, "He's up to do something with Earth and taken over." Wish Bear looked through with the star telescope and she saw everyone are happy. Brave Heart Lion said, "Look at everyone from Earth, they all look really happy and having fun." Meanwhile at Earth, Millie is having fun until No Heart and the crew came. Charlie said, "Millie, watch out." Millie stopped as she looks at Charlie and said, "Charlie, you must be imagine something." Tricia said, "No he's not Millie, it must be them and look behind you." Millie turns around and Shreeky said, "You want to play a game." Joey said, "Let's get out of here." Jill said, "C'mon Millie." Kathy said, "Get away from him." Jimmy said, "We need help." David yelled, "HELP!" Cheer Bear said, "Let's hurry guys." Funshine Bear said, "To Cloud mobiles." Everyone got in as they all flew down to Earth to save their friends. Mr. Beastly said, "Aww c'mon kids, you want to play a game that everyone can play." Melanie said, "Uh uh." Jeff saw Care Bears and the Care Bear Cousins and said, "It's them." Linda said, "Yay." Wendy said, "They're here to rescue us." John said, "Alright guys, let's get our friends." Dawn said, "Millie, grab my hand." Millie grab Dawn's hand. Tenderheart Bear said, "Hurry guys, get in quickly." No Heart said, "Oh no you don't Care Bears and Cousins." Cheer Bear said, "Hurry everyone, we got to go." They all grabbed their friends as they all took off and No Heart said, "After them." Dark Heart said, "We better hurry." Christy said, "We're almost to Care-a-lot." No Heart is gaining on them and Tenderheart Bear said, "It looks like that No Heart is gaining on us." Kind Heart Bear said, "Hurry guys." Cheer Bear said, "Let's land right here before No Heart starts trouble." They made it to Care-a-lot as they all get out of the cloud mobiles and Dark Heart is having trouble keeping his mind. Christy helps Dark Heart out and she kiss his cheek. Dark Heart felt happy and he always wanted to be with Christy in his life to make their future safe by having children on their minds. No Heart said, "You all are going to be trap." True Heart Bear said, "You can't do this to all of us." No Heart said, "You didn't think that I have a son." Christy questioned, "A son? Who's your son?" No Heart said, "You are the girl who's dating him." Share Bear asked, "How can Dark Heart be your son?" No Heart said, "You will find out." Dark Heart said, "I don't even have a mother or a father." No Heart said, "You will find out the truth soon." Shreeky said, "Yeah and let's start the troubles." True Heart Bear said, "Care Bears. Movie Bears." Noble Heart Horse said, "Care Cousins." True Heart Bear said, "Stare. Style." Noble Heart Horse said, "Call." Care Bears, Movie Bears, Care Bear Cousins, and Special Care Bear did their stares, style, calls, and love. No Heart yelled, "WE'LL BE BACK!" Christy said, "Dark Heart, you feeling alright." Dark Heart said, "Of course sweetheart and I'm the one who ran away to get to the other side of Camp Champ to meet you." Kathy said, "That's something." McKenna said, "I hope we make sure that we save three worlds." Meanwhile at Earth, No Heart has decided to let the whole Earth have no feelings. While in Care-a-lot, True Heart Bear decided to have dinner with everyone and Dark Heart feels sad. Christy sat down next to him and asked, "What's wrong Dark?" Dark Heart said, "I want to marry you." Christy asked, "Are you sure that's why you're feeling sad?" Dark Heart said, "Yes and I want you in my life to have children." Christy said, "Of course I want that with you and I never leave you." Dark Heart said, "I want you really bad and I will promise you for all of the years that I wanted to say this to you so badly." Christy said, "Aww." John said, "You guys mind or something." Dark Heart said, "Sorry John, I'm still in love with your best friend." John said, "I know and Patty is my new girl." Patty said, "Oh yeah." Christy said, "Dark, I really hope we want this future together." Dark Heart said, "Me too." Christy and Dark Heart are really in love as Dark Heart kiss her cheek for the first time. He knew that he is still falling for Christy and he loves her more than anything. Dark Heart has notice when they were younger, Dark Heart has a crush on Christy and he loves so much without letting go.