Chapter 8: Dark Heart and Christy's Wedding

It took them four days to get ready for Dark Heart and Christy's wedding to make them to have a great memory. Care Bears, Care Bear Cousins, Movie Bears, Long Lost Care Bears, and Special Care Bears with the rest of the friends are planning the wedding to be very decent and elegant by making the best wedding. Cheer, Love-a-lot, and Harmony Bear are helping Christy out with the wedding dress. Christy said, "I never felt so nervous." Love-a-lot Bear said, "You'll be fine Christy, you are always a perfect bride to Dark Heart." Christy said, "You're right." Cheer Bear said, "You are just nervous for your first wedding." Christy said, "I know and I didn't even thought I was ready for marriage." Harmony Bear said, "I think you are happy to have him in your life and you deserve what's best for you. It's your life and it's your choice." Christy said, "You're right." Meanwhile, Tenderheart, Grumpy, and Brave Heart Lion are helping Dark Heart to get ready. Dark Heart said, "I don't know if I can do this. I never marry to Christy before and I'm so scare if I reject the marriage by mistake." Tenderheart Bear said, "Dark Heart, you'll be fine and Christy is the one for you to see her walking down the aisle. You won't messed up the wedding and Christy knew exactly what she wanted you to be by her side." Brave Heart Lion said, "Tenderheart is right. Christy has all of the love that was a gift to you." Dark Heart said, "You're right and I just love her a lot." Grumpy Bear said, "Then let's get going and you have to be at the altar first before your bride comes." The wedding is starting and Lotsa Heart Elephant made a horn sound with her trunk. Wonderheart, Baby Hugs, Baby Zugs, Gentle Heart, and Proud Heart are throwing flower petals from the aisle. Dark Heart is standing at the altar and everybody stood up for Christy walking down the aisle. Dark Heart looks at Christy and said, "Wow. She's beautiful." Christy walks down the aisle with Brave Heart Lion and she is so happy to be married to Dark Heart. Christy walks up to the altar and Brave Heart let go of Christy's arm. Christy looks at Dark Heart and Love-a-lot Bear said, "We are now gather here for Dark Heart and Christy's wedding. Dark Heart has met Christy for the first time when they were only fourteen and ten. As they both grew up together and they are happy to be together for their future. Dark Heart has became Christy's secret admirer as they both realized that they are meant to be for each other. Dark Heart, do you take Christy to be your lawfully wedded wife." Dark Heart said, "I do." Love-a-lot Bear said, "And Christy, do you take Dark Heart to be your lawfully wedded husband." Christy said, "I do." Baby Tugs gave the rings to Love-a-lot Bear and she gave it to Dark Heart and Christy. Dark Heart said, "With this ring I will be wed." Dark Heart slid the ring onto Christy's left ring finger and Christy said, "With this ring I will be wed." Christy slid the ring onto Dark Heart left ring finger and Love-a-lot Bear said, "I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Dark Heart kissed Christy and he loves her so much. He pulls away and he hugs her. Everyone clapped for them and Christy decided to throw bouquets to her friends. Dark Heart is happy to have a wife and he picks her up as he carries her out of Care-a-lot. Dark Heart is really happy to be with Christy and he loves her more than anything. Christy and Dark Heart are having their evening dance to celebrate after their wedding that they ever wanted. Grams Bear said, "I love their special moment together especially the wedding is too emotional." Share Bear said, "Dark Heart has made that choice to be happy and married to Christy." Cheer Bear said, "They show enough love and care for each other after all these years." Dark Heart loves Christy very much and he has a good heart to be a perfect husband. Dark Heart looks at Christy and said, "Christy, I am always happy for everything that I want for you." Christy said, "Me too Dark Heart and I think we'll have a future together." Dark Heart said, "I will never leave you and our kids in the world." Christy said, "My best moments is the wedding before we will have children." Dark Heart said, "Oh me too baby bug." Christy said, "I will always be happy to have children and be the best mom." Dark Heart said, "I will promise you that I will protect you guys." Christy hugs Dark Heart and they kept their future together. Dark Heart never wanted anything else to lose by turning back into evil as if he doesn't want anymore trouble again.