Chapter 13: Special Life

It took six days and Christy is ready to tell the big news that has never happened before. Dark Heart is getting a baby news from Christy as True Heart has called for a special meeting and Christy feeling happy. True Heart Bear pounds the hammer and said, "Alright everyone, Christy has some special news for you all and this is something to be blessed by having a bundle of joy." Christy said, "Thank you True Heart, I'm so happy to say this that I'm having a baby." Everybody are clapping and cheering for Christy as Dark Heart hugs her. Dark Heart is now becoming a dad and he has never been a dad before. He knew that this is what he wanted for their future and Christy is now becoming a mom. John said, "I'm so happy for the both of you." Dawn said, "I'm really happy." Patty said, "Congrats." Jason said, "Congratulations guys." Kim said, "Yay." Nicholas said, "Congrats you two." Sanford said, "Yay." Murphy said, "Congrats." Kevin said, "I hope you guys keep your future safe." Millie said, "I'm so proud of you both." David said, "Congratulations." Charlie said, "I'm so happy that you guys are ready for a family." Matthew said, "Congrats." Lisa said, "Yay." Eddie said, "Congratulations." Sally said, "Congrats." Sandra said, "Yay." Sarah said, "Can't wait to see the baby." Tricia said, "Yay." Kathy said, "Congrats." Keith said, "Yay." Kevin said, "Congratulations." McKenna said, "I'm so excited to see the baby." Jeff said, "I hope I meet the baby one day." Wendy said, "God bless you both." Linda said, "Yay." Dark Heart couldn't let go of Christy and he loves her more than anything in this world. After the special emergency that turned out to be baby news, Earth has been giving a lot of hate instead of love and they knew how the Caring Meter is still dropping. Meanwhile at No Heart's castle, No Heart saw Dark Heart is happy to be a dad and he's very angry at him. Mr. Beastly said, "No Heart, Christy is having a baby and she's really going to be a mom." No Heart said, "Quiet Mr. Beastly, I heard that from here out of your mouth and he always disobeyed me even though he's not a child anymore as far as he said it." Shreeky asked, "What will we do?" Professor Coldheart said, "We must give him a taste of evil and he will frozen the feelings as the fuzzy wuzzies will join us." Auntie Freeze said, "Yes." No Heart said, "Yes. Yes. We will drained all of their goodness and kindness." Frostbite asked, "What will we do with the kids?" No Heart said, "They can join with us." Shreeky asked, "How are we going to get them to be evil?" No Heart said, "We just need a new plan." Grizzle said, "I think we will keep their feelings by completing the machine." Beastly said, "We must do this." No Heart said, "Perfect plan and now, we must continue on working with the plan." While everything is still going strong in Care-a-lot, Dark Heart is lucky to be a dad and he holds Christy very close to him so that he will always protect her. Christy said, "Dark Heart, you are so sweet." Dark Heart said, "You always get so happy when you know that I'm a sweet guy." Christy said, "I never want to let go of you and at least we're going to keep our baby happy." Dark Heart said, "I can't wait for our baby to be here and this a one big family moment." Christy said, "Me too sweetie and I always think being a mom is exactly what I wanted." Dark Heart said, "I'm glad baby bug." Wonderheart came over to Dark Heart and Christy. Dark Heart said, "Hey Wonderheart." Wonderheart Bear said, "Hi." Christy asked, "What are you doing here?" Wonderheart Bear said, "I was going to say that I want to see the baby." Dark Heart said, "You are so excited about it aren't you, Wonderheart." Wonderheart Bear said, "Yeah and I want to hold the baby." Christy said, "You will very soon." Dark Heart said, "I hope there could be twins but I don't know." Christy said, "Well if we do then we can be happy for anything." Dark Heart said, "Yeah and I never want to leave you for anything." Christy said, "I just get so scare and nervous sometimes." Dark Heart said, "It's going to be alright and I know everything will be back to normal once we save our other friends." Wonderheart Bear asked, "How are we going to save Earth and Forest of Feelings?" Dark Heart said, "Until True Heart will figure out what to do with whole plan of saving them." Good Luck Bear said, "We are going to defeat No Heart once and for all." Bedtime Bear said, "We must have all the help we can get and I know we can save everyone." David said, "We are a team and we can stop No Heart and the others." Kathy said, "It's about time that we are going to do this." Tricia said, "Yeah and there's gotta be away to stay close together." Cheer Bear said, "Let's figure out the plan." Funshine Bear said, "I know a big solutions that we can do." Share Bear asked, "What's the big solutions, Funshine?" Funshine Bear said, "We can recreate the whole thing when you fell through the whole thing before you turned evil." Dark Heart said, "I remember that when I was fourteen and I should do that again with the plan." Christy said, "Well not now." Dark Heart said, "Not now but just to plan it out." Christy said, "Oh good." Dark Heart said, "You don't have to worry sweetheart and we are lucky to be happy." Christy holds on to Dark Heart's hand and she is still in love with him. Dark Heart would never want No Heart to do be so evil and try to spread Camp Champ like that. Bright Heart and Good Luck Bear went to see if there were anymore troubles on Earth. Margaret, Dylan, and Robert were breaking the ores and knocking over the canoes. Bright Heart Raccoon said, "We must warn the Care Bears about what's going on with Camp Champ." Good Luck Bear said, "Let's go before someone sees us." They went back and they told the Care Bears family about what's going on with Camp Champ. Christy said, "This is terrible." Dark Heart said, "We must take the evilness out of them." Dawn said, "Our friends are in trouble." Christy said, "We'll save them and we have to do this." John said, "Together."