Chapter 18: Forever Young

As the whole family has brought their children together, they are just having fun like their old days and everybody are happy to be married. Dark Heart said, "We are ready to go see the Care Bears and you twins are ready." The twins smiled and Christy said, "I take that as a yes." Dawn said, "Let's go to Camp Champ." John said, "Let's get going." They walked out of the house and Dark Heart snapped his finger to have all of the clouds line up together. They all got to the clouds to ride on and they took off to Camp Champ. As they got there to Camp Champ, they got out of the clouds and they walk over by the dock. Meanwhile at Care-a-lot, Wish Bear saw their friends with their children and Tenderheart Bear asked, "Do you see anything from Earth, Wish Bear?" Wish Bear said, "Yes. It looks like that our friends has children now." True Heart Bear said, "Let's go to Camp Champ to see our friends with their children." Gentle Heart Lamb said, "I'm so happy to see their babies." Cozy Heart Penguin said, "Let's go." The Care Bears Family decided to take a trip to see their friends and their children. Jeff said, "Look who's coming." Dawn said, "It's The Care Bears Family." John said, "They're finally here." Cheer Bear use her stare to make a rainbow bridge as Noble Heart drops the anchor and Tenderheart came over to them. Tenderheart Bear said, "You all got married and have children." Wonderheart Bear came over to them and said, "I love the babies." Love-a-lot Bear said, "You gave them a special life." Christy said, "We sure did." Dark Heart said, "You know, I think our children should come to Camp Champ when they're a little more older." John said, "That's what I was thinking and be home schooled like we did." John Jr is looking at Star Buddies and so did the other children. True Heart Bear said, "It sure looks like that the kids love Star Buddies." Patty said, "That's true and I didn't think that we would have children that they wouldn't meet you all." Jason said, "They came to the world to find out more about Camp Champ and The Care Bears Family." Dark Heart said, "I think our children deserve to be happy and they'll come to Care-a-lot one day for a visit." Dawn said, "I can't wait." Wendy said, "They came to the beautiful world to see everything." Catrina looks at Nicholas Jr and she smiles at him. Nicholas Jr is smiling at Catrina and there are more to come when the future comes along. The Care Bears Family decided to take the family to Care-a-lot and the children are happy to join to see everything around Care-a-lot. Dark Heart said, "Our children loves Care-a-lot and we are so happy to be parents for our children." Jason said, "We are having a lot of fun by taking our kids to Care-a-lot and we are lucky to have friends that we are all grown up." Christy said, "That's exactly how we all feel and Dark Heart Jr is a happy baby that loves the clouds." Dark Heart Jr giggles and Dark Heart kissed his little forehead. Bedtime Bear said, "I think I should take a nap." Sleepytime Bear said, "There's no time to sleep and besides, we have a company that are here to see us." Sweet Dream Bear said, "We have baby cribs if you all will like to keep the kids safe." Christy said, "Perfect." Share Bear said, "Come on everybody." Everyone went inside of Kingdom of Caring and they were happy to see the cribs. Everyone put the children in their cribs and Nicholas said, "They love this place." Kim said, "They're going to remember this place when they're older." Christy said, "We always have everything that we ever ask for." Dark Heart said, "We made a pretty great job for having a wonderful family that we ever wanted." Dawn said, "This is how family works and we deserve to have children to look like us when we were younger." Jeff said, "I love this family." Mary said, "Yes we do." Tenderheart Bear said, "You guys are coming to Hall of Hearts for celebration to bring the kids for their first time in Care-a-lot and Kingdom of Caring." Dawn said, "We're coming." Everybody went out as their children take their nap and they all celebrate together as a family. They never thought how much they will remember Care-a-lot and No Heart is still over his evilness. Evil Spirit said, "No Heart, you ready for the final spell or what." No Heart said, "It's not going to happen anymore and my son is right about being evil. I think everything is back the way it should be and no more evilness." Evil Spirit said, "No No Heart, you don't listen to him and please listen to me." No Heart said, "Never." No Heart shuts the book and Shreeky grabs the key as she locks it. Grizzle said, "I guess everything is over." No Heart said, "My son is happy in Care-a-lot with his wife and the twins." Mr. Beastly said, "Maybe that's why Dark Heart loves Christy so much and he didn't tell you since he told us before Christy was going to have twins." No Heart said, "I know but I'm happy for my son and my daughter-in-law together. My grand kids are perfect little worlds to see their wonderful experience in Care-a-lot and my son is happy to have a family of his own." Shreeky said, "They never want to let go of their future." No Heart said, "My son will always be happy the way he is." Indeed as No Heart's faded out and there will be no more being evil unlike Professor Coldheart, as The Care Bears Family and their friends are having fun of celebrating of having children of their own. Christy went upstairs to check up on them and she opens the door without making a noise. She tiptoed over by the record table as she play a music for the little ones to listen to while they're asleep. Dark Heart came upstairs to check on Christy and the babies. He saw them falling fast asleep and Christy came towards him. They both looked at the children and they saw their symbols on their cribs that represents their necklaces. Dark Heart and Christy both walked out and as they knew their future is exactly what they wanted.