3

I was slowly drifting in and out of consciousness, I haven't drank or eaten anything in days, and Parker must be so worried..

Keys jingling and a lock turning snapped me from my thoughts. I whimpered as footsteps approached me not able to look up, I could already feel his powerful aura. I knew he was the alpha.

His scent was a little off but I assumed it was because of his power. He stopped right in front of my tugging my chains a little, causing me to wince.

"Look up" he boomed of course that forced me to look up, but I regretted it instantly.

The world was almost spinning and my heart skipped a beat. A gasp left my lips. I stared at his 6' 4" muscle built structure, he had perfectly dark brown hair that was pushed back from his face. His eyes were a glimmering brown, and the way his brow creased when he looked at me made me shiver. He gaped at me in shock.

"Mate" he grumbled

'You're so beautiful, you're perfect' this took me out of my trance when I realized my wolf had been talking for the first time in 3 years.

'Alena!' I yelled out in my head 'you're back!' I yelled joyfully

She sneered 'I came back because we found him, not because of you, I still haven't forgiven you'

I whimpered lightly before looking back up to my mate. His face which was once in shock was now emotionless and cold.

"What is your name rouge?" His words kind of hurt me a little but I still answered.

"Calista" I replied.

I swear I saw him shudder but he masked it well.

"Calista, are you aware you were passing Ryne pack territory boundary lines?" He asked sternly.

"N- no" I stuttered not knowing what else to say, my name coming out of his mouth was perfect.

He grabbed my chin and I couldn't ignore the sparks that were bursting along my skin.

"Don't lie to me" he growled,

"I'm not! I promise" I yelled his hand was beginning to leave bruises instead of sparks on my chin, a lot less pleasurable.

"We found you on pack boundaries! Don't lie rouge!" He boomed pulling on my chains making me yell out.

"I'm sorry! I had no bad intentions! I was just trying to go home!" I yelled

"And were exactly is home?" He asked curiously.

If I were to tell him I'm from my old pack he would believe I am not a rouge and not kill me. But I could never go back there.

"Uh- the um- Burgesty pack" I stated, it hurt me to hear the words come from my mouth.

"Then how do you explain this?" He asked pulling out my phone from his back pocket he read me the text from Parker, growling at the last part.

"What offer? The offer to ambush us?" He asked harshly.

"No! Parker is my best friend! He meant the offer to hang out" I said almost laughing at his assumption.

"You think this is funny?" He spat pulling on the chains which made me cry out.

"No! I just don't know why you would think that?" I asked, tears ready to fall.

'An alpha always has to assume the worst stupid. What a Luna you'll be" Alena says rolling her eyes.

"Never mind" I said looking down ashamed of myself.

She's right I could never be Luna. I could never lead a pack. God forbid I can't be his mate! He treats me this way. That's not how you treat your other half. I need to get out of here.

He started to walk towards the cell door.

"Wha- where are you going?" I sobbed.

He turned around locking it up "I need to make a call to the Burgesty pack" he said walking away.

I screamed for him all night even when I didn't know his name, every minute I laid there it hurt me to think our mate would do this. After awhile Alena began to agree. I just couldn't have him call my old pack, they'll kill me.

After screaming for hours I curled up sobbing before drifting to sleep, my wrists numb, and my heart hurting.

Lukas POV

When I heard her screams walking away from the cell it almost made me want to go back and hug her and tell her it will all be ok, but that was all Zeus, my wolfs fault.

I needed to go call this "Burgesty pack" immediately, she could be lying.

When I left the prison I undressed and shifted into my dark brown wolf. I grabbed the clothes in my jaw and took off in a sprint, the trees were now a blur.

As I saw my house come into view I shifted back into human form and changed, not bothering to put my shirt on.

I walked into my house and set down my keys, kicked off my shoes, and ran my hands through my hair.

She can't be my mate, she defiantly wasn't strong enough, and she was asking stupid questions that a Luna would know, she can't lead my pack. She needs to go back to hers.

I went into my office and picked up my phone scrolling through the pack books looking for the 'Burgesty Pack' once I found the number I dialed it.

It rang five times before a strong male voice which sounded a little older then me answered.

"Hello?" He said in a gruff voice.

"Is this the Burgesty pack" I stated strongly.

"Obviously. This is Alpha Mark Burgesty." he said. I growled a little.

"This is Alpha Lukas Ryne from the Ryne pack. I have a member of yours on my territory claiming they belong to you" I said ignoring his disrespect to another alpha.

"What? Who?" He growled out.

Was I really going to send my mate back to this guy? He seemed very angry by this, he could hurt her.

'Don't do it' my wolf snarled in my head.

I need to, she isn't good enough, she is a disappointment. I'll let her alpha deal with it.

"She goes by the name of Calista" I said finally.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Picture of Alpha Luka above. Hottieeee!

Oof, Luka is really about to send off his mate to her old pack. Do you think he will really go through with it?

I wanna hear your thought and opinions!

Anyways guys hope you enjoyed the longer chapter, the third one! What did you think? Many more to come.
Xoxo, Lilia