Chapter 11: Forgiveness and Misunderstandings

Gifs are from google. I do not take credit for these.

The song up above is called Lost by An Ji Yeon and it's a song that has really helped me to try and get past my relationship and I really like the melody.

_________________________________________________________

As I make my way home slowly, it begins to rain, and I become soaked. My tears mix in with the rain and I try to figure out if it's a left or a right.

"Good going Callista. Not only are you lost but you're soaking wet and are only wearing a giant long-sleeved shirt," I sniffle to myself.

After I make what I think is the right turn, a crack of thunder goes off. I scream and look around frantically for shelter. There seems to be a little awning of an abandoned building that I can hide under until the storm passes.

I climb under the awning and begin shivering. His shirt is absolutely drenched in rain. I begin looking for something to dry myself off with when I cut myself on something.

 I begin looking for something to dry myself off with when I cut myself on something

"Ouch!" I look for what could have scratched me, and I see some type of spear. I have no idea why something like this is all the way out here, but I don't want to find out. I conclude that it would be better to take my chances out in the rain than to stay here with a weapon. I apply pressure to my wound and begin running out into the rain.

I run for about 5 minutes before something howls and runs out in front of me. I stop dead in my tracks and sway back and forth. I look down at my arm and see that the bleeding has gotten worse and the wound has opened up more. I look back up at the wolf in front of me and try to make out who it is in the heavy downpour.

"Jacob?" I saw weakly. I think I'm coming down with a cold and my cut isn't helping with all the blood I'm losing.

He whines at me when he sees my arm and begins to approach me. I step back away from him and he whimpers and stops advancing towards me.

"Don't come near me. I can't trust you anymore. I was beginning to fall for you and Dustin but then I realized my mistake. You don't love me. You're just using me for whatever personal reasons you have. I don't want to be part of it anymore. Leave me alone."