Chapter 40 (Finale 2/2)

Radiant Hopes P.O.V

Radiant Hope ran and took the aim. She ran up to Celestia and saved her life. She put up a shield from her horn. Sombra's plan had backfired..
Radiant Hope was Crying and begging Sombra to snap out of it so she gave up..
She used an old ancient spell of healing and casted it on Nightmare Moon, Twilight, and Braeburn.

"What happened?" Twilight was confused until she saw King Sombra really pissed off.
All of her friends started hugging her in delight even Princess Luna. Applejack hugged her cousin: Braeburn. But Sombra's army was not yet defeated. Hope was still using her magic to banish Sombra where he came from. After the war ended Celestia had won, she told thanks to Radiant Hope and everything was over...

But not everything.... Radiant Hope felt her heart breaking into a million pieces.. It felt like someone just shattering someone's soul just like Sombra shattered the statue of Princess Amore.
"I know things will work out in the end," Radiant Hope started crying out of the distance of the Crystal Empire barrier. "Soon Sombra, I will find all the missing pieces of Princess Amore. Maybe when that works out she could try to help you Sombra.." She felt, and only sadness. She wanted Sombra back more than anything in Equestria. But at least no pony is harmed. Cadence still misses her husband but he will be forever remembered.. But things change, friends change, and even family and the ones you love change.

Radiant Hope ran off and tried to find some statue parts but she only found about 20 now.. where else could they be..

To be continued?...