Epilogue

"Kids! It's breakfast time!" Marinette calls out.

Two pairs of feet rumble down the stairs. Emma runs first to the dining table while Louis tripled on the last step before stumbling to his destination.

"What's for breakfast mommy?" Emma asks, jumping up and down.

Adrien turns around with stacks of pancakes. "Fun-time pancakes!"

The two cheered with excitement.

Within minutes the fluffy delights disappear, leaving satisfied stomachs and children full of happiness.

"Okay kids, get ready for school! It's your last day too!" Marinette said.

The hyper children run up stairs to get their belongings. They return within seconds to leave with their group of friends. Marinette and Adrien kiss their children goodbye.

Adrien watches Marinette as she walks to the calendar to cross another 'x.' He notices that she's been staring at the calendar longer than usual. He wraps his arms around her. "Today's the anniversary."

She nods, gently hold his hands. "Five years."

"We will never forget you," He smile, "we will always remember you and your kind nature."

"We will always love you," she says softly.

They walk away from the calendar. Below the calendar is a tribute to the fallen guitarist, including the blue and pink pick, song lyrics, and sheet music. Next to that is a group photo that was once ripped, but now has tape.

[End Of Dissipate]