Metal Heads.

“I’m fine!” I practically shouted towards William, his face turning from concerned and soft to annoyed and pestered. Can they not see I am fine? I found myself questioning my mentality for a moment as I nodded, answering my own question. A sigh escaped my lips as I lay on the ground looking up that surrounding faces, my eyes darted from one mechanical head to the only human head. William offered me his hand. I took it, standing slowly whilst rubbing between my eyes. “I’m sorry, Will, I just want everyone to stop flapping over me.” I said softly as Wills face softened again and he offered me a warm smile. 

“Don’t worry about it.” He reassured me before turning Rob. “You ordering take out?” Will asked whilst Rob  nodded his head. Food. I thought before my stomach went straight ahead to put myself on his takeout list. It’s grumbled made my stomach feel like it was doing flips and Will turned to me with a shocked face. “Was that you?” He asked, almost questioning that he’d actually heard someone of my size make a sound like that. I blushed and nodded laughing before he joined in. 

“Was that Senna?” Rob asked walking over, stretching his arms out behind him whilst doing so. 

“Is it so hard to believe that it was me?” I raised a brow looked from Will to Rob. 

“Someone of your size?” Will asked before both himself and Rob said at the same time. “Yes.” I laughed shaking my head whilst I ran my hand though my hair and turned to see Bee talking down to Jazz, they were arguing over something, most likely something that didn’t concern me, none the less I went over anyway. 

“What is your problem guys?” I asked causing Jazz to shoot his head my way. 

“It aint none of your concern, little lady.” He muttered whilst making hand gestures for me to shoo. I laughed sarcastically. Before he stopped and glared at me. His blue glowing eyes narrowing towards me, in a fashion that if I was a transformer, I’d of ran from him, but I was a human, and that meant that if he so much as aimed his gun at me, he’d be dealing with Bumblebee not to mention a telling off of Prime. “You finding this funny, kid?” He put his hands on his hips, Bee looked at me and shook his head. Almost warning me to stay out of it. 

“No way, Jazz, I actually think that you’re being kind of an a-“ I was cut off when Will shouted over to me. 

“We ordered you a large cheese pizza.”  He called over, I turned on my heels to face him before putting my hands around my lips to make my voice seem louder when I replied to him. 

“Thanks!” I shouted back in reply before turning around and immediately screaming. I jumped backwards, glaring at Jazz as he had his face right into mine. His hands wiggling above his head to frighten me. However he didn’t realise his head as in perfect kicking distance. So of course I gained all the strength I had there and then, turned on my heel, raised it and before he knew it, he’d been kicked in the jaw by a human. Something his ego would most likely love to forget. I landed on the floor with a ‘oft’ sound before laughing, Jazz’s jaw hanging low slightly in shock, his eyes wide and face full of rage. Bee’s laugh echoed around as he fell beside me, re-enacting a move that we had both seen one time a drive in movie. Yes I go to drive in movies with my transformer guardian, I mean wouldn’t you? His hands wrapped around his sides as he laughed causing me to laugh even more. It was a cute sight to witness, but only cute until Jazz decided to throw a tantrum. Throwing his hands up in the air and walked away, demanding Ironhide to come over and shout at Bee. 

“Yo, Iron! Go shout at me, he’s acting like a brat again! And Senna too, she’s being stupid. And she assaulted me! Kicked me in the dang face, bro!” Jazz said standing beside Ironhide, his left hand pointing our way, the other on his hip still.

“Do I look like your parent?” Ironhide asked in a pestered tone. “Don’t be such an idiot, Jazz.” He said turning and walking towards the rest of the gang at the lowered of the field. The grass was swaying slightly only to be crushed under his feet. But what did I care? I mean it’s grass, it’ll grow back. 

And that’s when I realised that this was my home, and these guys around me? Family. My mechanical idiots of a family with a spark instead of a heard, metal replacing bone, and guns instead of fists, wait no, AS WELL as fists. But although it may seem like I’m harassed by them, I’d give my life for every single one of them, because that’s what you do for family, right?