En route.

"Get the hycher and the humans out of here!" Ironhide ordered, Bee beeping his horn as the door swung open.
"No!" I protested jogging down the steps. "Wolfie there's something I need to tell you!" 
"It can wait!" Wolfie snapped as she looked down to me, her face softening when she realised what I had to tell her couldn't wait. "What is it?" She asked concerned. 
"I had a dream, a Prime and another Ancient Wolf were in it, they showed me a hologram message from Archern from when he got here, warning people of the hycher's existence being here and Megatron." I looked up to the sky, the decepticons only growing closer and the others had gathered at the door, Rob and Will already in the car calling for me and Elle to join them, but Elle stood beside me with a pair of shoes in her hand, no doubt for me. "They told me the legend, it's true. You're the Great Wolf, Wolfie!" Wolfie denied it straight away and shook her head. 
"Enough, I've heard enough of it. David, you told me you knew where Archern was, can you take Bumblebee, the humans and Ironhide and get him?"
"He's working with them!" I snapped up. 
"What?!" Elle shouting.
"I'm aware, but he's all we've got. You go in the with Bee, he travels first in Ironhide." Wolfie demanded and Ironhide transformed, my Dad sulking up to his drivers seat and jumping in as I slipped on my converse. 
"Wolfie, what's going to happen?" Elle pleaded. Wolfie tilted her head looking down to her.
"You're going to be safe, now go!" Wolfie demanded and I felt the glare of all the autobots on me as I walked to Bee, as I went to get into the drivers seat, I turned looking at them all. The tightening in my chest, the light headed feeling, the stomach churning sensation that told me something was going to happen, and the paranoia in the back of my mind telling me this was a final goodbye when they all bowed their heads. Prime's saddened stance engraving itself in my mind. It wasn't a goodbye, was it? But I jumped in the car, right now, we needed Archern, and we had to get him. 

A/N THIS IS A STUPIDLY SMALL UPDATE, I AM AWARE, HOWEVER AS YOU ARE READING THIS I AM WORKING ON ANOTHER ONE WHICH WILL BE MUCH LONGER AND BE FILLED WITH A LOT OF KICKASS DRAMA, PLUS ARCHERN'S FIRST APPEARANCE! I STILL WANT YOU TO COMMENT, SO WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN?