New Plan.

Ironhide coughed, making us look up to him. “Sorry to break up the mothers meeting, but we need to talk to Senna.”

“You need to talk to me?” I asked pointing my finger to my chest whilst turning on my heels to face him fully. “I’m not talking to you.” I replied turning back to look at Sam. “Nothing personal, just the autobots decided they wanted to use me, then abuse my trust for them and keep my protected for something my Dad did and I-“

“It’s not like that.” Martin replied taking a step forward. “We were working with them when they picked up a source for the artefact; we ordered them to put you under protection.” His words stung. So with everything the autobots had been through with me, their protection hadn’t come from their heart, but from an order.

“Where’s Prime?” My voice rolled off my tongue with a sense of demand.

“He’s in a meeting.” Martin replied making me snap. I brought my hands to my sides, clenching them into fists as I demanded.

“Do I look like I’m in the waiting mood? I asked where is Prime, now unless you want me to walk out with everything I have, and the artefact, tell me where he is. I wasn’t asking.” Taking a step forward towards Martin, his eyes met mine with a sight of anger and embarrassment for being ordered around by a girl, let alone a teenager.

“Don’t bargain with me.” Martin snapped at me matching my step forward leaving only a few inches in-between us. “If you want to leave, go ahead, but you’ll be leaving in a body bag.” Martin’s words echoed around my head, what did he mean?

“What do you mean in a body bag?” Sam asked making Martin snapped his head towards him. “S-sir.” Sam added.

“What you didn’t think we’d be prepared for this? For the rebellious teenager stage?”

“You’re not my father!” I peeped up making Martin look back to me.

“No, he’s dead because he took no stage in protecting himself.” Martin’s face only seemed to turn more venomous as the tears, that I had no say in, fell from my eyes. “If you even thought of leaving, we’d shoot you dead. I’d shoot you dead.” A gasp ran from my lips and I covered my mouth only for me to turn to look to where Bumblebee was, or where Ironhide had been standing yet they had gone. The autobots had gone and I found myself scared from my own kind, and looking for help in another kind. My family.

“You can’t just kill me, I’m a citizen of the USA!” I told him, my voice appearing weak and vulnerable.”

“You don’t think we could? We’re the government, that’s exactly what we can do.”  Martin snapped at me before a look of worry consumed his face and he looked up, above my head.

“No one is harming her.” Prime’s controlling voice filled the room, filling Martin with dread by the looks of it.

“She is under our protection, not yours.” Ironhide snapped. A wave ran through me and all the anger, resentment, denial I had held for them went when I laid my eyes on the familiar protective stance of my Camaro. A smile pulled to my lips, and it felt like it spread from one cheek to the other. I ran to Bee, wrapping my arms around his leg.

“I’m sorry. I’m so, so, sorry. To all of you, I never meant it. Any of it.” I told them all, and I watched as Sam walked away. Keeping his eyes on his boss as his girlfriend took to his side. Where had she been hiding?

“Do you want the truth?” Prime asked me making me look to him.

“Yes.” I replied nodding making him stand up fully, a sigh escaping his metallic lips and nodding. Bringing his hands to his heads he brought out the all too famous words. “Autobots, transform and roll out.”

We rode out, just beyond the border where we’d be free of any interference from the army and other people. It was a forest, trees swallowed the area, lush grasslands spread for miles and miles and the only sound that could be heard was the engines of the cars. “It was never our intention to let you know of our true form, we were only ever going to be cars and truck that you’d pass driving your car.” Prime started as he then transformed letting me jump upon the hood of untransformed Bumblebee, the others surrounding in their natural forms. Prime leant down, hands either sides of Bumblebee. “We read a small signal off something, off someone suggesting that the only weapon we needed to wipe out our species had been found, the humans however think it will kill them.”

“White lies?” I called out. “You used a white lie to help yourself?” I asked making him nod.

“We never wanted it to get this complicated, Senna, you have to understand, the making of our bond was not intentional.” Ratchet spoke making me look to him.

“But the bond we have… is one we’re not going to break.” Bee said making me tap his bonnet with a smile.

“We had to get that weapon . Fallen into the wrong hands, the hycher will bring doom to us and our kind. Our only want for that weapon is to launch it back to the broken planet it came from, with the high hopes to wipe out any remaining decepticons.”

“That’s what it’s called? The hycher?” I asked him making him nod again. “Could have been a bit more creative.”

“That’s what Jazz said.” Ironhide chuckled making everyone’s head bow down in both respect and the sorrow of the loss.

“Wait, hang on, back to your home planet? But I thought it had been destroyed?”

“It has.” Prime replied.

“No, I mean boomed out of the galaxy?” I told him, imitating a bang with my hands.

“Not completely, our planet become a volatile and dangerous place to become, making it impossible to live.”

“But some of you guys still live there?”

“Yes.”

“But if you sent the hycher there, wouldn’t it kill them? Kill the autobots that are there?” I asked and watched as Prime’s face became suddenly stiff and full with regret.

“I sent a message, to any autobot taking refuge there, they are welcome to come to earth to escape their death. To anyone whose loyalty has bound them to the same fate as their planet, their sprit will live on in the bravery of those who come to this planet.”

“But what about autobots who won’t receive it? Or can’t receive it?” I asked again. With all this sudden knowledge, questions ran around my head.

“That’s a choice I have to make.” Prime replied and I nodded, clenching my jaw.

“I can’t go back there.” I told him. “How do you expect me to go back there after being told if I ever try to leave, they’ll shoot me dead?” I looked up to Prime and he nodded turning his head to Ironhide.

“Leave that to us.” Ironhide nodded making me feel suddenly secured.