Saving me.

"You're seeing it all wrong, Senna we had to do that for your own good!" Ironhide protested, like his words would mean anything to me anymore.

"Wrong?" I repeated turning to face him, anger gushing to my face. "Oh, I'm seeing it wrong?" A laugh ran from my lips whilst I shook my head. "Did telling you never cross your mind?" Another door opened and a tired looking Elle walked out.

"What's going on?" She asked, her concern for me and genuine friendship calming me down almost instantly.

"Nothing." I sighed shaking my head towards her, forcing a smile. "Just go to bed, it's just a stupid argument." Elle frowned, then nodded and went into her room without questioning anything else. Within a matter of seconds of the door shutting behind her, I set off on my own path. Walking down the abandoned road that eventually led to an old and empty lane with weeds cracking through the concrete.

"Where is she going?" Ratchet asked.

"I'll go with her." Bee spoke up.

"No," Prime protested, "she needs time to calm down. She'll come back in her own time."

"What if she doesn't come back?" Bee's voice dimmed out but I was still able to make out the words, faintly.

"Then that's her..." Prime drifted off.

"Choice." I added, as if they could hear me. So, here I was, 19 year old Senna Smith, walking down an abandoned lane with no clue where I was going, with nothing other than pitiful memories, a father that I have no clue where he is, not exactly sure if I was still wanted by the government, forced with some freakish powers and whatever life I had was forced down the drain. A sigh ran from my lips as I lowered myself to the curb, sitting down with my legs crossed. "What's happening to me?" I muttered as I looked towards the sky. "God, yeah right." I sighed shrugging and looking away, putting my head in my hands. "Send me something..." I pleaded when a branch was sudden broken, I stood, turning around within a split second. A face appeared and I found myself at ease. "Wolfie."

"They said you walked off." Wolfie walked out, towering over me even on all fours. "If it's any consolation-"

"It's not." I snapped making Wolfie shake her head towards me.

"I am not your enemy, Senna."

"But why do I feel like you're not my ally, either?" Raising a brow, Wolfie said nothing but silence. "That's what I thought." I stood again.

"Wait..." Wolfie paused. "You're my friend, being an ally comes with the title." My eyes widened as I looked at Wolfie. "Senna, you cannot blame them for the choices they made, they made it out of their affection for you. Do you think if they were using you for your knowledge they'd of been so keen to put their life on the line for you? Take you and your friend on days out, come to your aid if you should need them?" Wolfie tilted her head towards me. "They count you as their own. One of their own. An autobot."

"I've never not counted myself as one." I reassured her. "I was-"

"Angry? They had kept secrets from you? You cannot question the secret's they've kept because they have kept them from you for a purpose, Senna you have to understand that. The decepticons will use everything and anything they can put their hands on to turn you against the autobots, evermore so now due to your unexpected powers. With the hycher in you, you're more valuable than ever to them. That's why you're more precious than ever to us. If the autobots took a loss to you, they'd never forgive themselves. Senna Smith, you, I believe, are the only thing keeping them together." Wolfie nodded her head gracefully.

"And I can back that up." Another voice came from behind and Wolfie didn't even bother to raise her head. I looked behind me to see Archern joining the conversation. "You saved me, not any human that I've ever met would of pulled such a stunt." He added.

"I had no choice." I swallowed. "Wolfie needed you, we all needed more help."

"And they're grateful for it." Wolfie rose her head. "So, how about one last ride?" Wolfie lowered her body, tail moving as though I should use it as stairs. With a smile on my face, I pulled myself on top before Wolfie took off at a heart racing pace, Archern following closely behind. By the time that the run was over and we'd returned to the motel, Will, Rob and Elle sat around a radio.

"...cks in New York have made world wide news. It's believed these so called 'Metal Men' or the transformers are the alleged fighters on the front line of the fight. New York has been sectioned off with the belief that inside is the men, civilians in there are being ordered to get to cover and try to flea the city without being detected." Will turned it off, shaking his head.

"We have to do something." Elle added looking around and spotting me.

"We go back." I said making them look at me with a frown. "And I kill Megatron, once and for all."

"Senna, you can't be serious-"

"This is the only choice we have. Are you in or not?" I asked looking at them, all of them nodding slowly before looking up to Wolfie and Archern.

"This is your decision, we'll stand by you." Wolfie said, although I could hear the doubt in her voice.

I had to do this.

A/N SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY AND SHORT UPDATE, I JUST WANTED TO GET IT OUT OF THE WAY BEFORE OFFICIALLY GETTING STARTED ON THE FINAL FEW CHAPTERS OF THE STORY. SO, QUICK QUESTION.. WHO WANTS A SEQUEL?