Metal Over Blood.

The light beaming brightly into my closed eyes caused me to slowly awake from my sleeping desire. The wave of the new morning caused a smile to pull on my lips as I heard the familiar hum of my favourite muscle car. My feet quickly found their way off my black bed sheets and onto the wooden laminated floor and towards the window whilst I pulled back the red velvet curtains and opened them to see a recognisable fire truck, ambulance and a blacked out SUV. A smile pulled at my lips before I opened my window and stuck my head out.

"What are you guys doing here?!" I exclaimed happily. I waited for them to transformer, but they didn't. And that caused a frown to form as I tilted my head slightly and jumped out onto the roof of the porch that was directly below my window. I carefully walked down the roof in my dark purple vest top and PJ shorts. "My Dad isn't home for another two weeks you know? You're safe to go all robot on me." I said with a laugh. Still, no response.

My eyes narrowed as I noticed Jazz just below me. I didn't see him before. So I decided best way to grab their attention would be to do something stupid, so I jumped off and onto Jazz's roof. Bad idea. He transformed as I hit the roof causing me to spin out onto the grass and hit the front of Prime. Bee quickly transformed and stood infront of me. His guns aimed at Jazz as Prime transformed aswell as the rest. 

"You wanna try that again, punk?" Bumblebee admitted through his transmitter as Jazz walked to him pointing his cannons. 

"You wanna fight with me?" He basically shouted as I stood in between them, not much I could do really but worth a shot.

"Hey! You guys can argue to your sparks content, just not in my front yard!" I snapped as they both looked down at me.

"The human's right." Ratchet said as I narrowed my eyes towards him.

"My name is Senna, we've been over this Rach!" I said holding my arms slightly in defeat as he shrugged and Ironhide then transformed. They all stood infront of me, looking down with their eyes locked on me. "Why are you all looking at me like that?" I asked looking around each and every one. "Bee, what's going on?" I asked curiously. Prime took a step forward and crouched down. 

"Should I be the one to tell her?" Prime asked as they all moved away and behind Prime, all but one. Bee. I looked over my shoulder towards him. Bee nodded and I looked back towards Prime. 

"Optimus, what's going on?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest not liking any of the atmosphere. 

"You're Father.. He was killed in a attack." He admitted as I feel everything crash in my hands. "The decepticons came to Earth. They're looking for something, unknown to us. He just happened to cross their path and they-"

"He aint coming back." Bee interrupted as I looked behind me and towards him. 

"What could they possibly be looking for?" I softly sniffed out as I blinked away the tears that threatened to fall. 

"They could be looking for me, Senna." Prime sighed. "This was not how I planned things." 

"Optimus,.. if they're looking for you, then it's not your fault. Meeting you guys has given me a family." I sighed before turning back to face Bee. "Transform Bee, I wanna go for a ride." I said as he nodded and transformed back into the lastest model of the Camaro z28 with his trademark black and yellow. Being the kind autobot he was, he already opened the door for me as I hoped into the passenger seat and put my feet up on the dash board as I lowered the window down for a second to shout to the rest of them. "Keep the noise down. I don't want to see the house trashed when I come back. Anyone comes, transform and hide in the woods just down the road." I told Optimus as he nodded along with Iron Hide and we sped away. 

It was quiet. But not that awkward quiet, it was a safe quiet. The steering wheel was moving and the main road we were on was deserted which I suppose was a good thing. It took a while to realise that  I was crying, only until Bee put on the radio to distract me from my sobs that I realised and quickly wiped my eyes, putting a hand on the other seat and giving it a tap knowing he'd feel it as a 'Thank you' and I turned on my side, looking out the window. A Rihanna song came on the radio and I grinned slightly. The volume was turned up and I sat up, lowering it down before it turned back up again and I laughed hysterically. "Bee! Knock it off." I said with a grin whilst smacking the seat as he lowered it down. "Let's head back. And Bee?" I paused for a moment. "No matter what happens, I'm glad I found you." I smiled as he spoke.

"This isn't a goodbye.. is it?" He said in a sad tone.

"I dunno Bee. I dunno if I can afford the house, and if I don't, I'll have to move out, into a shitty little apartment with not enough land space for you guys to come and visit me." I sighed looking back out the window. The grass along the side of the dirt road seemed to be zipping past us as we drove up the long road to my house. 

"We'll sort something out... Because I know for certain... I am not losing you." He said as I smiled tapping the seat again. 

"Yeah." I said as we were brought to the front of the house were Jazz was casually sitting against Ratchet. Ironhide turned to face us as Optimus put his hands on his hips. 

"Are you okay?" He asked as I nodded.

"Stressed. But good." I replied. "Prime, I don't know if I'll be able to afford this house. And if I don't, well.. Bee just tell them. I'm gonna go and get dressed and changed, I'll head out in a moment." I said running up the porch steps. I stopped and turned to face them quickly. "You know the drill if anyone appears. Apart from Bee." and then I quickly turned and ran upstairs, straight into the bathroom as I quickly ran a toothbrush over my teeth. Brushed my thick hair and put on a change of clothes applying my minimum make-up and heading back outside. Jazz whistled to what I was wearing and I rolled my eyes. 

"Shut it." I grinned as Prime looked over to me and put the palm of his hand down on the ground for me to stand on. Once I had, he lifted me to face him. 

"You're worried about losing your home?" He asked whilst I nodded and sat down crossed legged. "We won't allow that." He said with a determined tone. 

"And how are you going to stop that?" I asked with a sarcastic laugh. 

"Because you're an autobot." Ironhide joined in. I turned my face to look at him. 

"And we look after our own." Ratchet said. 

'Our own' including me.