No good in goodbyes.

Three days have gone past, and I don’t think I’ve ever been happier. Prime’s been taking us all out for drives around places we’ve never been before, Jazz even let me take a drive with him, but he  started acting like an idiot so I switched to Ironhide.

He’s always been the one  I know for a fact I could trust, Bee was sensible but he was a ‘scout’ in autobot terms, however in human, he was just a teenager I’m guessing. And where are we now? We’re sunbathing out in the middle of the desert with Elle, of course. She’s changed her hair, this time it’s a purple with a bright blue streak on the left side of her fringe. She was sunbathing on the hood of Prime, right beside me as Bee’s voice controller was getting zapped by Rachet, still not sure how that would help, but last time I checked I didn’t have a qualification in mechanical nursing.

Elle worse a black bikini, a singular white skull covering the front on the shorts of it, the top of it plain with frills around the outside. It’s lace reached up and tangled around the back of her neck in a bow, how she could do that I wouldn’t know. She ran her dark red finger nails over her eyes before flipping over onto her stomach, her back needing the tan this time. Her hair, which was in a floppy bun at the time, flopping behind her. And then there was me. I wore a bright red bikini, the top half being divided by a black rope that made itself look as if it wrapped around the red. The bottom half red with the rims of it black and the rest red. I bought it myself a few months ago and it was the first time I was wearing it. A groan caused my eyes to open as I stared over to Bumblebee, he rubbed his throat shaking his head.

“It’s not going to work, Rach.” He said, his voice still sounding like a thousand others. Whatever Rachet had been trying to do, it clearly didn’t work.  Ironhide walked over to Bee, Jazz still going around the perimeter, it was his punishment for frightening me on the way here for slamming on the brake and beeping the horn telling us all we were under attack, of course he thought it was funny.  The sky began to glow colours of gold, pink, orange and red as I sat up, looking around. Prime’s voice booming out of his speakers.

“We’d best get heading back.” He told me, I nudged Elle causing her to sit up immediately and roll off the hood of Prime with a thud.

“Elle!” I shouted, jumping off the hood and running round to her side, she was in the middle of getting up when I wrapped my arm around her waist and helped her stand.  She laughed, rubbing her knee, she was fine. Maybe a sore knee in the morning but nothing serious. Nothing that’d kill her, anyway.  

“I don’t get it, how can you be so clumsy?” I asked laughing as she shook her head, Prime’s door opened and she reached in, throwing me the clothes I was wearing previously which resulted in dark blue denim shorts, a light blue frilly top with white doves on and my black combat boots. I quickly shoved them on knowing I’d be safe from anyone seeing and stood up, looking at Elle’s outfit. Long, black shinny leggings with a tight red top. Pretty night too, but she had the figure for something like that to look nice on her. I opened my mouth whilst about to say something as the sound of a familiar sports car ran through our ears, the quickening sound of tires against sand and turbo being used caused our heads to dart towards the parting of two rocks that blocked off this area from the rest of the desert.

Jazz sped in, transforming immediately.

“We have to go, dec-“ But before he could speak a thundering sound shoot above us making the ground shake as Jazz fell, a whole burning in his arm as Rachet grabbed him and moved him to the side.

“Is he okay?” Prime asked Rachet as he nodded, Jazz talking again but his voice sounding strained and weary.

“M-Megatron, he’s around here Prime, get out. Leave me, I’ll follow you.” He said. I turned to Elle who’s eyes where wide open looking at something above the rock. I swallowed slowly turning behind me to see a figure stood there. Arms on his hips, a red glow in his eyes. His chest forming almost a tranangular shape.

“Bumblebee…” I said softly, my heart beat quickening. He looked at me, making a ‘mm’ noise to confirm he’d heard me. “Who’s that?” I asked, pointing to the rock as Prime looked aswell. Ordering everyone to stay still. I had a rough idea who it was, but I refused to know he was right infront of my eyes.

“Get the girls to safety, Bee. Rachet go with them, Ironhide, you’re with me.” Prime said, Bee transforming in the recognizable black and yellow car I knew. I shook my head.

“No way, you guys are better in numbers. We’ll run at the first sight of trouble.” Prime looked annoyed when I protested however he didn’t have time to reply before the decepticon opened his big mouth.

“Autobots, what a pleasant surprise!” He laughed. “And dear little Senna, good to finally meet you. Do you know who I am?” He asked, his voice booming around the equator.

“Leave the humans out of this, Megatron.” And when Prime said that, my heart began to sink.

“So you’re the one who wants me?” I called up to him, a laugh escaping his lips before he jumped down, landing on the ground with a heavy blow. The sensation causing the ground to rippled and myself to loose my balance, however regain it quick enough.

“Yes, that is me.” Megatron said, taking a step forward before out of the blue came Jazz’s gun risen to Megatron’s throat.

“Don’t move a muscle, scum.”  Jazz snapped. “Leave the gi-“ and before he could finish, Megatron had turned on his heels and decepitated Jazz.

Jazz.

Jazz was dead.