Ambush.

Ironhide then transformed and the door opened, allowing Sam to walk in. 
"Where you here the whole time?" I asked him, Sam nodded and turned to me. 
"Yeah." He replied before jumping in. He was strange wasn't he? It's not just me? I found myself answering my own question when Ironhide transformed suddenly and made Sam fly out and land on the floor with a bump and a roll. "It was an accident!" 
"There is dog feces on my carpet!" Shouted Ironhide making everyone look at him and laugh. "You think it's funny?" Ironhide snapped his head my way and I jumped off the hood of Bumblebee, looking up to an angry looking Ironhide whilst nodding.
"Kinda', yeah. It's funny." I replied making him frown as Prime took to his side, placing a hand on his shoulder. 
"Easy, Ironhide, we'll wash it off." 
"It's not trodden into your carpet is it?!" Ironhide shouted up as a snort of laughter erupted from my lips. "Tell her to stop laughing!" Ironhide demanded looking to Prime whilst pointing at me. 
"Ironhide, relax! I'll wash it out later." I replied whilst climbing into the passenger seat, the drivers door opening and Sam slipped in. 
"I'm not riding with him."
"And you're not riding with us if you have dog shit on your shoes." I replied nodding to him as he gave me a look.
"The shoes are off." He told me raising his shoes and the odor of them made me gag.
"Okay, they stink." I covered my nose as my eyes watered up. "Get them out this car." 
"What?"
"Now." I told him as Bee rolled down his window and made the driving seat bounce upwards, sending the shoes out the window before lowering the seat back down and the window rolled back up. "Let's go!" I shouted making Prime turn to me whilst the others transformed and headed back on the road that we drove down to get here. A sudden wave of something hit me and my eyes became heavy. "Bee, put the seat back." I replied making him move the seat all the way down, almost like a bed - it was comfy enough. 

The feeling of a slamming vibration of something made my eyes suddenly pry open and I sat up, looking around as the car door opened and William knelled down. The sudden smell of smoke, fire and a rancid smell of something else filled the car as the door opened. William looked awful, his hands cut and bloody, a cut ran on his forehead and his lips where chapped, sweat dripped from his face and he just looked tired. "What happened?" I asked, making Will's hand lean on my knee. 
"Listen, we've packed your bag, these guys are going to take you to a secure location." He told me whilst the sudden sound of an explosion made me jump in my seat and Bee turned on the radio. 
"Terror strikes as an Army base in Washington is hit by an unknown authority. Rumors suggest it could be terrorists yet others say it's the conspiracies of the metal men." A reporter said. 
"The decepticons hit us, didn't they?" I asked.
"Yeah. They have men, a lot of men."
"As in humans?" I said in disbelief as he nodded and the sudden rupture of gun fire and sound of foot prints ran through the hall and in ran Rob. 
"We've got to get out of here, man." He told us as the driving door of Bumblebee opened and the familiar sound of Sam's voice rang out. 
"Get in." He demanded as his young, beautiful, and blonde girlfriend got in. "Guys come on!" He shouted looking over the roof of Bee and two the guys.
"It'll be too crowded." Will told us as I pushed him aside and stepped out, bringing the seat forward.
"Well then make a squeeze." I ordered as they climbed in. I dived back into the seat and slammed the door, Bee spinning out before taking control and speeding to catch up with the others just ahead. The sudden sound of gun shots hitting Bee made everyone gasp and jump, turning around we could just make out men chasing us on what looked like rally bikes with guns. Their figures seemed to dart in and out of the shadows from the dark night and the lamps that brought down the sun. 

"Bee, get us out of here!