Chapter 12

=Kirishima's POV=

Midoriya pulled me in his room and sat me down on his bed. What's going on?

He had a really sad expression and he hung his head low. I extended my arms towards him as an invitation to hug hum.

He launched himself to my arms and hugged me tightly while crying on my chest. "It- it just..." "it hurts so much!" he cried even harder. I rubbed his back to soothe him, but it didn't work much.

"What hurts? Your head and your body? Mr. Aizawa told me he'll give you some medicine when Recovery Girl co-" "NO!" I sat there confused. "Not that type of hurt!"

"It hurts! Emotionally! But no one understands that!" he pulled away from the hug and stood up. He went to a corner and hugged himself. "I just feel so... lonely".

I slowly got up "Hey! I'm here. You can talk to me! And you've got many friends that can support you!" he looked up to me.

"Fine. But- don't be too pushy about it. And don't talk about this to anyone." I nodded.

I wonder what he's talking about. I could hear the sound of clothes being removed, wait- is he stripping?!

Don't jump to conclusions. Its maybe something else. I can't really see well here. Its really dark and gloomy.

"Turn the lights on" his voice was really quiet. I walked over to the light switch and turned the lights on. I was at a loss for words. I loudly gasped and covered my mouth with my two hands.

He had scars all over his body. Wrists, arms, thighs, stomach, chest. He was so skinny.

He had some horrible words like burden and useless carved on his body. The cuts looked so deep. He started crying again. "I'm sorry!"

"Nononono! Its okay! Its okay!" he looked at me hesitantly and started to quickly put on his clothes.

He rushed out the door. I was to surprised to stop him. I just stood there for a minute or so, tears escaping my eyes.

"Oi shitty hair! What happened to deku?" I whiped my head to the side and gave him a small smile.

"Nothing's wrong Bakubro" I wiped my tears and made my way out the bedroom completely ignoring him.

Poor Midoriya. I knew he was acting all gloomy and stuff. But- this is way worse than I thought.

He really needs help. I'm sorry Midoriya, but I'm gonna have to tell someone about this. And I know someone who could help him.

=Kacchan's POV=

I've never seen shitry hair cry. Only when something "sUpeR mAnlY" happened. But the look on his face was just, sad. I'm worried for the shitnerd.

I made my way all over the property looking for him. After an hour of looling for him and asking people about him I gave up.

When he ran away from his room he looked real sad. He has been looking really bad these days.

Always wearing long sleeves, constantly being cold, the gloomy eyes, everytime he smiles, that smile disappears as soon as someone stops looking, skipping meals, overworking himself, etc.

Its making me very worried. I've got a bad feeling about this. I'm gonna have to talk to someone about this.

I think I know who, I fucking hate him. But be might know how to help deku.