Chapter 2:

"Hey Dom , wait up" I hear my best friend Kyle shout to me.

Kyle and I have been best friends since we were pups. Once my dad passes the Alpha title down to me ,Kyle will become my Beta. Which is second in command to the pack.

Kyle has short dirty blonde hair with hazel eyes. He stands at my height which is 6'1. We are both very well built. We work out everyday.

The difference between us is I have brown hair and bright green eyes. His tan is also darker than mine. We are both 19 years old. Neither of us have found our mate.

"Hey Kyle ,what's up " I ask as he catches up to me.

" How are you feeling about tomorrow going to the Skylight pack to find out if your mate is there ?" He asked me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I really am just going so my father can stop yapping about how I need my mate to be an even stronger Alpha to uphold our status of the most powerful and feared pack in the world. " He chuckled and slapped my shoulders playfully and we both took off in a Sprint to the pack training grounds.

As soon to be alpha I'm in charge of training since I have been trained starting at the age of 5. It is our law to train Alpha blood at a young age so we can maintain our legacy.

Everyone in our pack ,are strong ,healthy,active and fierce wolfs . Non-shifted wolf's all still train with the ones who have, so we can be strong in all aspects of our selfs. That's why I'm hoping to find a mate that is at least a very strong female mentally and physically ,so we can uphold this pack and make my father proud.
_-----_-------_---------------_-----------

Kellys pov

It's the day after I have turned 18. I have met my wolf. Her name is Athena. She has become my escape from reality. She is here for me anytime my mother decide it is time for her to hit me. Any time the pack through insults at me.

Athena wants to snap tell them all off but I hold her back. I know it will just mean more abuse from everyone if we were to fight back.

To pass time we have been looking for our mate. Still haven't seen any sign of him. Athena has been upset since she can't have her mate yet,but me I'm actually excited it means that they aren't from this pack.

My dreams might be coming true of getting out of this hell. In the back of my mind I know it will never happen. I have been told many times, I'm to ugly ,to fat ,I don't deserve to be happy.

Athena whines at my thoughts ,which makes me frown . I don't want to see her upset but I can't hide my feelings from my self.

"We have to keep looking Kelly ,he has to be close ."

"Athena we have looked everywhere he isn't here ,so will you please stop so I can focus on getting this house cleaned. "

"Why must you continue what they tell you kel, let's just run away far away from here. We could actually find out mate " she says with so much hope.

I just sigh and block her out. I hate shutting her out but she keeps getting me off track.

Alpha Joe ,has tasked me with cleaning and stocking the guest house for the Blood Night pack.

That's what I'm currently trying to do. I am almost done with it all. The only thing is I keep having to do things over. Why you ask well ,some of the pack members thought it would be fun to get me in trouble by messing up the house to make it look like I haven't done what I was told to do.

This time though I have placed locks around the doors and windows so they can't get in.

I finish cleaning. So I run though the house to double check everything. I wanted to make sure that Alpha Joe wouldn't have any reason to get mad.