Chapter 15: Prepare

Kelly's POV

It's been a week since I have been back to my pack. After I told everyone what happened while I was gone,we all decided it was best if we prepared for war,even if we have to take the war to Skylight pack we will.

Today we are not preparing, due to us adding 2 new members to our pack. That's right Fay and Jarred are becoming a Blood Night pack member.

Fay and I are closer then ever. She is like my soul sister. Jarred and her have completed the mating bond and are doing very well. As for me and Jarred , we are friends there is still some things I can't get over but we are working in the right direction.

As I'm finishing the last touches of my makeup I hear a knock at the door. "Come in"

"Hey beautiful you ready to go?" Dom ask as he kisses me on the cheek.

"Yes I am " I smile back at him.

We arrive to the back yard were everyone is waiting. They stand up as Dom and I take are place on stage.

"You all my be seated. " Dom starts off

"As you all know we are here to day to welcome 2 new pack members. "

Everyone howled in joy to gain two new members. We are all one big family,that will protect eachother at all costs.

Jarred and Faith make their way in front of me and Dom. They both bow their heads in respect of the alpha and luna.

" Faith , do you promise to protect and defend this pack at all cost? "

"I do " faith responds with a smile as joy reflect in her eyes.

"Do you promise to ensure your Alpha and Luna's safety ?"

"I do"

" Great, now please hold out you right hand so we can complete your bond to the pack "

Faith holds her hand up to Dom. Dom takes the knife and cuts his and her hand. They quickly put their hands together so the bond can be sealed.

Once they let go of eachother Everyone cheered for faith as they felt the connection form. Next was Jarred turn.

"Jarred, as a former soon to be Alpha I have to ask you are you sure you want to give that birth right up ? You do understand that means your pack will be combined with mine and I will remain alpha ?"

" Yes Alpha,I understand and am sure I want to give my rights up."

"Alright" Dom states and repeats what he says to Faith. He grabs the knife once again and cuts his and Jarred's hand and the process is repeated.

" Blood Night pack I am proud to introduce you two newest pack members" I state to the pack. Everyone howled in excitement once again.

"I have one last thing to announce" Dom states.

Everyone looked confused but listen closely.

"As you all know I do not have a Third in command, with that being said I would like to announce that I do now ,as well as we now have a Third in command female. Jarred and Faith"

Jarred and Faith heads both snapped to look at Dom . I smiled so wide with joy for them.

"Are you serious Alpha?" They both asked.

"Dom just call me Dom ,and yes do, you accept ?"

"Yes!" they both said in unison.