chapter 9: Mother Part 1

April POV

The plan is finally in motion. I've waited so long to get back at her for what she did to my family. April thought to her self as she wait for Joe and Jarred to come. "Hello April " Joe and Jarred said as they came in.

"Hello" April said back ."As you both know our plan is now in full force. We have successfully placed hidden cameras in the Blood Night pack house, we got the letter to Kelly. "April excitedly said to them .

"Are we ready for phase two of our plan ?" April asked Joe. "Yes we are, the cabin has been set up for us."Jarred replies.

"I can't wait to get my hands on her. To see her face as she read my letter ,just puts the biggest smile on my face. Imagine how I'm going to fell when we have her again ,and finally be able to put her through the pain she has me! " April said as she watched the hidden camera monitor.

"You will have your revenge soon April. With Jarred and I to back you on this. " Joe sincerely said to April.

"April everything is set and ready to go, we leave in 10 minutes. " Jarred added. " I'm ready for this." April said in joy. "It's long over due let's go! " She says as she got up from the chair.

~~
Kelly POV

It's been a week since we have fully mated. In that week ,we have trained so hard . I'm officially the fastest wolf in our pack .Dom's parents have taught me everything I need to know about being Luna.I have gotten stronger physical and mentally. I have gotten my powers,that come with being a sliver wolf. I haven't told anyone, tho not even Dom.

Athena had told me it would be best if we didn't say anything to anyone so my mother wouldn't find out. I took her advise. As for the powers I have the power of sight ,and speed. With my sight power I'm able to see parts of the future ,but it's not what you think .

The future I see comes in 3 frames as I call it. They are different out comes to actions I will take. I don't know which actions I chose will impact which frame,that's the only down side to it.

I have 3 frames I have seen already. 1 - is the worst one my mother gets what's she always wanted ,me dead. 2- I lose Dom but we win the battle between my mother and I . 3-We win the war ,but I officially lose my mother ,I still live and so does Dom.

My speed power allows me to be as fast as lighting. I'm able to control the amount of speed I use. When I use my full speed it's like the world around me freezes in time while I do what ever is needed to be done.

Having these powers are extremely valuable. With them I can use them to help not only myself but our pack as well and anyone who is in need. For now tho ,I have to keep it from others.

The pack has grown stronger and closer as well. We are enjoying a pack cookout. We decided everyone needed a break from training,and what way could be better then enjoying the warm weather by the pool with friends and family.

~~

April POV

We arrived at the Blood Night territory. We are currently hiding in the shadows of the forest waiting for the right moment to strike.

"Alright Jarred is going to take lead on the attack, April will go for Kelly and I will help with anyone that comes her way, and the rest of you handle the pack members." Joe demands in his Alpha voice. Everyone nods to confirm. "Good now shift into your wolfs and let's go! " Joe's says. Everyone shifts and Jarred takes off first in the direction of Dominic.

"I'm coming for you Bitch ,I'm coming." April says in her mind,as she takes off to Kelly with the rest of the Skylight members following

~~

Kelly POV

Dom ,Kyle and I ,are sitting by the pool. I excuse my self to go to the bathroom. I head in side the house.

Once I'm in the bathroom I do what I need to. As I am finishing up,I hear some kind of commotion outside. So I hurry up and dry my hands off,and head back out side.

The scene I come out to is like no other. I see pack members both in human and wolf forms fighting to protect our pack and their self. I see my old pack members taring my pack members to sheds. Then from out of no where I am hit so hard in the side that it knocks the wind out of me. I stumble to the ground.

As I compose my self from the hit I manage to look to my right and that's when I see Jarred going for Dom. "LOOK OUT " I shout to him. Just before I'm punch in the face,and everything goes black.