Pt 24 You Caught Me

Cameron POV

"Are you sure?"She nodded and walked back in the hallway. I didnt know what to do cause she just nodded then left. That was really unforeseen. Why would she-.

"Shouldnt you go and check on her then stand there and look at the wall." I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Carted. 

"Yeah I'll go do that." I didnt hear anything when I walked down the hall just quiet whimpers, it was coming from my room.

"Astrid?" I turned the knob and pushed the door slow so it wouldnt creak and disturde Astrid.

She was sitting in the corner of the room rocking back and forth. I could tell she was thinking more then she should cause her eyes would change colour. She would shake now and then so I grabbed my camo jumper and handed it to her.

"Your cold." She took the jumper from my hands then stood up, she pulled me into a hug then squeezed me.

"Hey calm down. Whats wrong?" I tilted her head up and layed our forheads together so my nose was touching her.

"I just-I dont know."She cried into my singlet and held me like she depended on it. I picked her up and sat us both on the bed. She layed on my lap and curled herself into a ball and cried well I brushed my fingers through her soft hair trying to calm her down. We stayed in this position for five minutes just sitting in silence.

"You wont leave me will you?" I pulled her away in disbelief and clutch her face in my hands and faced her towards me.

"I would never leave you in a million years. Sure, your a pain in the ass at times, but you challenge me and I like that. If I ever left you I wouldnt be able to handle the pain, I wouldnt live with myself. You mean the world to me. I have never had feelings for a girl this hard and I have to admit Im scared shitless." She smiled then it was replaced with a frown. She looked up and took a breath in ready to speak.

"You have beautiful fans. They mean a lot to you. I dont want to get in the way of what you love to do and I dont want to stop that. You can find a girl better then me, but you want to settle with ME. A broken, depressed, miserable, weak and impatient girl with a past I dont even know existe. I dont remember anything and its driving me insane. I try to remember something, anything but it only hurts me more. I dont know who I am." Tears would slip past her eyes and drop on her tracks. I pulled a strand of hair away from her face and kissed her tears away.

"If you need to know the past then it will come to you. You cant just force somthing to come to you, you need to wait. If I could I would help but I cant." I kissed eveywhere else apart from her lips and I know it was making her crazy cause she would move her face so my lips would touch hers. I stopped and put our faces together. 

"I love you Astrid." I looked at her lips then back up at her eyes.

"I love you to Cam." We both lean in and rub them together then smashed our lips together. It felt like the forth of July when we touched, like flames burning in my soal and waiting to be released. We pulled apart brethless and layed our heads together. I entwined our fingers together and pecked her lips on more time to try and savour her lips. 

"I truly do love you Astrid. I mean it." I squeezed her hand in reassurance. 

"I believe you." She whispered just under her breath but I caught it.

I layed my back on the bed so Astrid layed right on top of me, laying her head on my chest. I breathed in and out making Astrid trace little circles on my heat. I strocked her hair and took in her scent. Vanilla and cinimon. It was fresh but it wasnt strong. After a while Astrid fell asleep in my arms and snored quietly. She looked so at peace, I didnt want to move but I need to talk to the boys. I moved her off of me and layed her be side me. I walked out of the room the closed the door just incase. I walked but in the kitchen and there they were eatting pizza.