Pt 4 Perfect

Authors Note: Really sorry guys. He will be in this chapter.

ITS A PARTY

I'm so sorry, I must have made a mistake or something, but it's a party, where she is!

Astrids POV

As I was walking up stairs I saw the same boy from the beach but he had a top on. I carried on and walked forwards towards the deck. I looked at the view and sigh. I hear the door close making me snap out of the trance I was in.

"What was that about." I'm surprised it wasn't that jack ass of a dad or my mother to lecture me about how I embarrassed her. I could tell it was a guy tho cause his voice was low and...hot.

"Nothing that concerns you." His foot steps came closer and with ever step I got more nervous. I don't know way it just didn't feel right.

"You can trust me." I faked a laugh and turned around. It was the guy from the beach. He was in a tux instead he was beautiful and hot at the same time. His pump lips were irresistible and so-snap out of it Astrid hes to good for you. His smiled made my body melt. I snapped out of my thoughts and blushed but hid it behind my hair.

"That's what they all say." I turn back around looking at the trees that surrounded us. He stood right by me but I could feel his eyes burn into my soul making me feel uncomfortable. I think he could sense it cause he look at the scenery.

"I'm Cameron by the way." I was still looking in the distance. I cant trust anyone remember that. Minutes passed by and that's when I came to my senses. I was angry at them not Cameron get your shit together.

"I'm sorry for being a little brat. I'm Astrid." I turned around so I could see his face properly. He smiled and held out his hand for me to shake.

"Your going to have a reason as to why you were being a brat." I laughed a proper laugh and closed my eyes taking in his scent. It was a strong channel perfume.

I can tell him my name cause he cant do anything with it. But my story is different. Everything's different.

"I know your name, but I want to know your story." I re-opened them and looked into his light brown eyes and I could tell he was being serious.

"Like you said you know my name but the thing is your not going to know my story." I turned around and started walking to my room where I don't even know where it is. There's to many rooms here.

" I will trust me."I started opening random doors but only saw empty rooms. Every room was empty. I got to the last one and opened it and there it was at the end of the hallway, just were I'd like it to be.

"Keep telling yourself that prince charming." I replayed sarcastically but I don't think he caught on. I looked at my gigantic room and groaned. Its to big. I sound like a spoiled brat but I'm not I hate big house, big rooms, expensive gifts. I like normal things, something I wont be getting in a while.

"So I saw you skate I was thinking maybe we could go tomorrow." I sat on my bed and pat the spot next to me signaling him to sit down. He did and I crawled up to the top and grabbed the remote to turn on the tv in my room.

" Are you asking me on a date." I could tell he was blushing so I started laughing. He crawled next to me but he wasn't to close.

"Maybe."I sat up and looked him in the eyes.

"Nobody's ever asked me on a date." He looked at me with wide eyes and smiled at me.

"Well if you give me the honor of taking you on a date I would make it the best date you will ever have." I couldn't help but smile at his cute and cheesy choice of words.

"Sure" He started smiling ear to ear making me laugh. He jumped off the bed and started jumping around like a little girl get her barbie back. But what caught me off guard was that he picked me off the bed and started spinning me around in circles. I scrunched my nose together and laughed.

"I will not let you down." He put me on the floor and kissed my cheek. We both stopped and looked in each others eyes. That was awkward. He slowly moved in and waited for me to move in as well but I stayed in the same spot. His eyes went from my eyes to my lips. He moved closer, his lips were cm away from touching mine.

"I just wanted to be perfect."I whispered then soon felt his lips on mine.