Pt 27 How Long

Authors Note: A lot of flashbacks just warning you.

Astrids POV

I watch as my life flashes before my eyes. 

~~Flashback~~

"Happy sixth birthday Sweety." I smiled and looked at everybody. I was standing next to Gina and watched as she gave me the thumbs up. I stood up on my tippy toes in my pretty pink princess dress and blew out my candles and made a wish.

I wish that I would be perfect and as pretty as a barbie.

~~New Flashback~~

"Astrid watch your brother." I nodded at my mom and sat next to Greg. He was four and I was nine. I put my favorite barbie in his hand and smiled.

"Her names Sophie. Shes the queen of life." We started brushing her blond hair and play with the other barbies but I stopped when I spotted Gina was standing by my gate with her barbie.

"Hey, Ast. You wanna go to the park." I looked back at Greg and sigh.

"Sorry Gina in need to watch Greg so he dosent get up to anything." She nodded and opened the fence joining our little group. Then Gina spoke up.

"You know theres rules for playing with barbies." 

~~New Flashback~~

"Ok now put your feet on the peddle." I laughed as my father pushed me down the drive. It was my first bike and I was only ten. 

"Im letting go." I carried on pedderling not stopping. All you could hear was my fathers loud voice chearing me on giving me confidence. I started picking up the pace then looked back at my proud fathers face.

"Im doing it." I yell. I felt the thrill move up to my spine giving me a boost of adventure. Im addicted to the adventure like I was addicted to bubblegum and I crave it more and more everytime, sure it might kill me but I want it to be true. Its apart of me now.

"Ast look where your going." The next thing I know my body is tangled in with the mailbox.

~~New Flashback 12 Years Old~~

 "I think dinners ready" I looked down at Gina cause she was already down at the bottem well I was at the top of the tree. 

"Come on Ast Im hunrgy." I jumped from the tall tree and felt my body fly through the branches. I hit afew here and there but its not like I havent done it before. My lilac hair was flying everywhere making me laugh.

When my feet came in contact with the green grass I felt a shock wave go up my body. I cried out of pain  but laughed at the sensation that I have lernt to love with my everything. 

 I popped a pice of bubblegum in my mouth and blew up bubbles, I smirked at Gina and pointed in the direction of the house.

"Race you to the house." I got to my feet and ran, right behind her. Her blond hair was flicking in my face making me fall over a tree branch. I fell into the river that crossed over to my house and laughed. Gina stopped and jumped right in after me. The water was up to our knees but we still splashed eachother. We would throw mud at eachother and squish it agenst our own bodys rubbing it in. She would rub mun in my hair and I would scream.

"Your losing your game Astrid."

 ~~New Flashback 14 Years Old~~

I brushed my light green hair that went to my mid back and moved it to the side and straghtened it. I pulled my tights up and pull my leather skirt up and grabbed my guns and roses crop top then added my lether jacket and tied my red checkered shirt around my waist. I grabbed my make up bag and put eyeliner on and put a light brown eye shadow around my eye and added a nude lipstick.