81

I just found this and absolutely love it

The Duke Headcannon

So I think that each side has a 'pet', Deceit has snakes, Virgil has spiders etc. So then I thought what pet would Remus have?

...ROCKS, he would have pet rocks, each one represents a side, they all have google eyes for eyes, his one has a little mustache made of pipe streamer, Virgil's has black eyeshadow under the google eyes and a tiny hood. Logan's has a little tie, Patton's has a little cardigan and they both have tiny glasses.

For Deceit's one Remus took apart one of the google eyes and painted the white bits yellow for his contrast and his scales are made of green sequins and glitter, he also has a tiny top hat.

Roman's has a little sash but he didn't put too much thought into Roman's because he one day just sets the rock down on the table where Roman is sitting, Roman is looking at him like... wtf, Remus just looks at him deadass in the eye, takes out his mace and smashes the rock in front of him. This has been my Ted talk hope you enjoyed.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program

Logan: I've been through hell.

Virgil: Big deal! I worked a sunglasses kiosk at the mall for four years! So not only have I been through hell, I was the assistant manager!