115

LAMP soulmate au were what you draw on your skin appears on your soulmates skin and they just end up with a chaotic group chat on their skin. A special thanks to @notveryglittery @hawthornshadow and @skylagamingv2 for helping me come up with this. Here's some shenanigans this au could lead to.

- Roman draws on his arms when he gets bored, Patton writes motivational messages and quotes, logan puts reminders on his hands, Virgil does running commentary of everything else on his skin.

- In this au a soulmate bond can be strengthened and weakened over time. So it starts with just the skin being connected but gradually other stuff happens.

- Makeup is touch and go at first but soon any makeup is sent over the bond to the others. Which can cause problems.

- Whenever Roman is in a play the others have to walk around in full stage makeup.

- Virgil would wear the emo eye shadow and Roman practically begged him to stop.

- Roman, sniffling: A Prince has got to slay.

- Virgil, cackling: Vengeance.

- Then comes nails.

- Pink starts to appear on Virgil's nails and he screams because his edginess is disappearing before his eyes, after discussion they find out that it's Patton who has the nail polish, and he changes his nails to darker base tones but with overlaying pastel shapes and colors, trying to find a balance they all like.

- He does them all in dark purples once and everybody loves them.

- Finally Roman dyes his hair. He doesn't know it'll affect the others, only some of the strongest bonds extend to hair, but then a few hours after he dyes it the others wake up with suddenly purple hair. Logan disapproves, Patton is excited,Virgil pretends to hate it but later in purple pen,
rather than the black he usually sticks to, gives his "I actually dig the purple" line

- "It took you all day to say that?"

- "Listen, it's really hard to find a good purple pen!"

- Roman then writes "is that so?" In various shades of purple because he has so many freaking markers and is that extra.

- Roman draws a massive rainbow of purples for Virgil.

- For the next day almost every patch of skin is covered in purple.

- Virgil regrets saying anything.

- There have also been many heated debates that end in everyone covered head to toe in writing.

- One time everyone arguing and Logan gets frustrated because no-one's listening to him so he starts writing backwards on his face, the others feel something and check mirrors and he's just writing mirror-style across their foreheads and then down their faces in caps.

- He's angrily writing reflected on his face, that takes effort.

- The others are very impressed.

- Everyone stops writing in amazement and after a while Logan trails off with a normal "thank you"

- One of them makes a smartass comment and Patton writes "Cheeky" on their cheeks.

- He also writes "KNUCKLE" across the knuckles of one hand, and on the back of the hand writes "down, and you can achieve anything!"

- There are a lot of body part puns.

- One of them gets drunk and writes BUTT across their butts in Sharpie. The others are in public and can feel something but can't discreetly check.