94

Roman *storming into the flower shop*: HOW DO I SAY "FUCK OFF" IN FLOWERS?!

Deceit *jolts awake at the front desk*: Wha?! whu? uuuhhh... *rubs his hand over his face* Logan is out delivering flowers at the moment and he is the one who knows the flower language...

Roman *hands on the counter*: I don't care! I need something! Anything! My twin brother is visiting!

Deceit: Weeeeell, there is always my favourite bouquet of all, the "death bouquet" *evil smirk*

Roman: Go on.

Deceit: Do you want it now?

Roman: YES.

Deceit *Evil smirk growing*: Well! I've been railing on Pink Floyd roses a lot for their thorns lately because one has sliced my hand open recently. *starts to make the bouquet while talking* Get some of those. Next. Get some ornamental thorn roses. Next. Thistles. Lots of thistles. More thistles than sense. Next. Dusty miller flower greens. Soft. Weak. Floppy. Clog up the bouquet with these, especially in the middle where they'll make the stems stick together. Next. Baby's Breath. This is the secret weapon. You can't tell when they're dead half the time, they're strong. Too strong. The wrong touch and FOOOOOOF. Tiny leaves and petals EVERYWHERE it's as good as a glitter bomb. *crackles* NEXT! Abandon common arrangement sense. Fillers first, clog the center with fillers. Clog it, make it dense. Stick a rose or two in, but you want at least 70% filler. NEXT! Hide the thistles. Hide them under the roses. Make sure some of the heads are at hand level. Spray them with water. You want those stems damp and miserable. Thistles harden as they die. Next. The roses. Line this puppy in roses. Ornamentals and Floyds should be along the outside, this bouquet should be DEADLY to put any weight on. Spray them with water. This bouquet should be so tightly packed that your "handle" looks more like a solid mass than anything else. NEXT. Wrap them in paper. TISSUE PAPER. Thin, weak, damp. Even gardening gloves can't save your hands now! NEXT. Be strong, treat the bouquet like a bed of nails. The more evenly spread the weight, the less likely you are to get hurt. You will be tempted to give these roses away in person, but be strong. Your ginger body language will give up the game.

Roman: *furiously nodding along*

Deceit: FINALLY. Deliver them. Know. KNOW that your plan has worked, because anyone with any sense will see a bouquet and just FIST it with one hand. Maybe the other will come to support it. But just that. Just the hands. Meeting thorny death. A dozen little needle presses. The paper will be too damp to unravel, to see what has done this. They'll grab it a few times, trying to learn the secret. Deliver it with a nice note. Sincere, heartfelt. Make them feel obligated to deep the Death Bouquet. This is where the density comes in. Damp, suffocating, these flowers will mold in secret. They'll die and their odor will permeate the air. But, because of the nature of the baby's breath....it'll be hard to find. Hard to detect. The roses will be sheltered because they're on the outside, getting air and water. But the center will mold, and stink. Eventually, they'll realize it's the flowers, and they'll move the bouquet, and POOF, it will shatter, leaves and petals everywhere, releasing a gag worthy odor unlike anything they've smelled before. And that's how you say "fuck you" with a bouquet. *mad cackling*

Logan *having just returned to hear the end*: SHAM NO!

Deceit & Roman: SHAM Y E S !