3) Books

Aziraphale smiled as he sorted through a pile of books, humming a Queen song Crowley had played in the Bentley recently. He didn't know the name or any lyrics, but the tune was catchy.

The angel was planning on making a little section of books just for Crowley, and he was starting by looking through the non-fiction for a Queen one.  Setting aside 2 signed books with the well-known band featured on the cover, he started on plant care. 

He was tired when he finished, a few hours later. Clicking his fingers, the spare books appeared back in their original places, and the books he had set aside for Crowley went to a new shelf he had put up.

Aziraphale sighed, ready to sleep, even if he didn't need to, and he was just about to go to his flat when the bell rang to signal a new customer.

"Sorry! I'm just closing up!"

Aziraphale secretly hoped it was Crowley, but he hadn't seen him for the whole day. He turned to see a teenage girl with a crestfallen face.

"Aww. Sorry, dear, you can have a quick browse if you want."

Aziraphale watched as the girl browsed the shelves, eventually turning to arrange some papers on the table.

"Hmm. Why are the plant care and music books in the same place?"

Aziraphale turned around on his heel, miracling himself behind the girl. He stepped around her, standing between her and the shelf.

"Sorry? I didn't hear you walk up behind me. Is there something wrong?"

Aziraphale glared at her, and she took a cautious step backwards.

"Sorry!"

She ran out of the door, a bit scared but mainly confused, and Aziraphale took a deep breath out and shook his head.

"What has gotten into me?" He muttered, guiltily.

As he walked towards the door to change the sign from open to closed, he heard the bell ring again, and a familiar voice ring out.

"Good evening, angel! What did you do to scare a kid?"

Aziraphale beamed for a second, but then his face fell as he comprehended the last half of the sentence.

"Did I scare her?"

Crowley sauntered up to him, smirking.

"You scared her all right, she was crying, angel."

It looked as if Aziraphale was going to cry as well, and Crowley panicked.

"I'm joking, angel! Don't worry!"

The angel breathed a sigh of relief,  remembering why he was going to talk to Crowley.

"Oh yeah! Dear, I made a shelf full of books I thought you'd like!"

The demon looked surprisedly at him.

"Really, angel?"

"Yes really!" Aziraphale blushed slightly, "Come with me, dear."