15) Spaghetti

Aziraphale looked curiously at the demon sitting opposite him, his head tilted slightly to the side.

"So, are you going to order, Crowley?"

"Huh?"

Crowley looked up from his usual staring at the table.

"I don't eat, angel. You know that!"

"But it's our first date..."

Aziraphale looked at him, pouting.

"Fine. But you choose, there's too much to choose from."

Aziraphale smiled at the waiter standing patiently next to their table.

"And another spaghetti, please."

"Okay, sir. So that's two spaghettis?"

"Yes, dear."

The angel looked back at the brooding demon, and laughed. A few minutes later, whole the two conversed, the food had arrived, along with a bottle of wine.

As Aziraphale elegantly curled the spaghetti on his fork, Crowley looked confusedly at him, picking at the spaghetti on his plate.

"I've literally never eaten anything except those oysters, in Rome. How do you do this?"

Crowley spluttered, mouth full of pasta. Aziraphale chuckled.

"Use your spoon, pick up some spaghetti onto it, and then twirl the spaghetti which is on the fork, it's easy, Crowley."

"You what? Could you just repeat that, slower?"

Aziraphale demonstrated the fact, but instead of eating the spaghetti himself, he leaned over the table and put the food in Crowley's gaping mouth. Crowley blinked, confused, and swallowed down the pasta.

"Angel, can I ask, what the fuck?"

---------------------
225 words

I also drew the beautiful occult beings. Please enjoy it?

So that's that, but anyways I'm back from my camp and I have barely any ideas but I'll try to update for your sake.