21) Bentley

Crowley and Aziraphale were going to the Ritz, again. The angel was choosing the perfect bow tie for the weather, and Crowley was pacing the room, panicking, to the background track of Bohemian Rhapsody.

"Now, I know I've done this plenty of times, I know, but what if something goes wrong this time?"

The demon muttered to himself, worrying about things that could happen, or archangels, for that matter.

He took a deep breath in, before adjusting what he called a tie, and leaving his apartment. As he sauntered over to his Bentley, he quickly scanned the streets, checking for previously mentioned archangels.

None were anywhere to be seen, so Crowley took another breath in, and got into the Bentley. As he drove towards Aziraphale's bookshop, the Bentley blared out random Queen songs, the majority from a Best of Queen playlist.

Crowley pulled up outside the bookshop, earning a few glares from the pedestrians outside.

He sauntered over to the bookshop and opened the door. Inside, sat Aziraphale, casually perched on the armchair, reading a book, as customers milled about around him.

"You coming, angel?"

"Oh, hello, dear. Yes! Of course I am, I'll just close up shop."

The angel shouted a loud apology across the room, ushering out the people inside. As the pair left, Aziraphale made sure to change the sign to closed, and lock the door.

Aziraphale blushed slightly, as Crowley held the door open for him.

"Get in."

Crowley smiled fondly at the angel as he got inside the car, and then walked round to the driver's seat.

As they drove, 90 mph, through London, the Bentley blared Queen, until suddenly, the music changed.

I can dim the lights and sing you songs, full of sad things...

Suddenly, Crowley braked, a scowl crossing his face, as drivers behind him honked their horns angrily.

"BENTLEY!"

Aziraphale looked confusedly at Crowley, until both of them were blushing, as the song got to a specific lyric.

Dining at the Ritz, we'll meet at nine precisely...

Angrily, Crowley checked the time, before letting out a growl, and turning off the music completely.

"We're here."

---------------
354 words

Sorry my writings not up to scratch, I'm trying really hard but it's not flowing. Expect better things soon! I hope...