11) Fire

It was a few months after the Armageddidn't. Aziraphale had planned a lovely dinner at his bookshop, complete with candles and wine and all sorts, and he had called Crowley, to see if the demon could come over.

Only a few minutes later, the lock on Aziraphale's door unlocked, and Crowley's voice echoed across the room.

"I'm here, angel! Why'd you call?"

"Oh, um, hello dear, do take a seat!"

The angel blushed slightly, gesturing to the table he had laid.

"So, should I light some candles?"

Crowley looked up sharply from the tablecloth he was fidgeting with, looking startled.

"No - No need, we have lights don't we!"

"Well I thought that maybe, dear, it would add some atmosphere."

"Atmosphere Shmatmosphere! Think of what could happen if-"

Crowley slowly trailed away.

"What I mean is-"

Aziraphale took Crowley's shaking hand off the table and kissed it lightly.

"No fire?"

"No fire."

Aziraphale loved Crowley, and Aziraphale knew as he saw the demon's shaking hands that it was for the best to ditch the atmosphere. So he walked over to the light switch, and turned it on.

"Good?"

"Yeah."

"Don't worry about the bookshop now?"

"It's not the bookshop I'm worried about, angel."

They both blushed, as Aziraphale settled back down at the table.

"It's you."

--------------
215 words

I did it! I pulled through and wrote something! It took waking up at 4am in the morning, but I couldn't let inspiration slide.
The story is pretty self-explanatory, I think.

Thanks again!