6

"Please, please don't hurt me. Please, I never did anything to you," I pleaded to him with tears staining my cheeks.

Everything was happening so quickly. He took me from the basement and I barely had a chance to glance around the next room before I was taken to a bathroom. I looked around at my surroundings quickly. There was a bathtub with a shower, a basin with a mirror above it, and in the middle of the room was a chair.

The man took me from the chair and forced me down on it. The second he let go of me I tried to run, but he grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me back down. I felt his stubble against my cheek before he whispered in my ear.

"Don't move, son," he said firmly. Son? He's delusional! However, the sheer menacing tone in his voice was enough to chill me to my core and keep me frozen in place.

"That's a good boy," he said and patted me on the shoulder.

I looked up at the mirror that was directly in front of me. He was looking down at me with, surprisingly, a look of adoration. He ran his fingers through my hair. I flinched and tried ducking my head away but he grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me back up. His eyes connected with mine in the reflection of the mirror. Wanting to be strong I looked back with a glare.

"Blue is my favorite color, you know? However, this just won't do," he said and affectionately ran his fingers through my dyed blue hair again.

It was disturbing and honestly I'd rather he be mean. He let go of me and out of fear I stayed put. He slowly walked in front me, but I kept my gaze away from him. He took hold of the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up. An alarm went off in my head and I tried fighting him off.

"Please don't, you don't have to do this. Please," I begged him. He was undressing me and straight away my mind went to the worst. With difficulty, he managed to get the shirt off and toss it to the floor. I simply looked up at him with wide eyes. He gave a sound of approval.

"Perfect," he breathed.

He went back around behind me and my eyes followed him as he bent to the floor and picked up a roll of duct tape. He then grabbed my arms and put them on the arms of the chair. He wrapped the duct tape tightly around both so I couldn't free myself, then did the same to my legs.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Aww, Kellin, don't be scared. If you behave I think we're going to get along just fine," he said and smiled.

"I doubt it," I spat out. He ignored me.

He went to the basin and opened a drawer. He took out a pair of plastic gloves. Panic rose in me.

"Gloves? Why do you have gloves on?" I asked quickly.

Was it so he didn't get blood on his hands after murdering me? I couldn't help but think of the worst possible scenario. I was wrong though, because next he took out a box of hair dye. Was he going to dye my hair? Now what Vic mentioned about my hair being different made sense. This man wanted a black haired boy for whatever reason.

"Why am I here? Why did you kidnap me?" I asked. He looked up at me and smiled.

"You naturally have black hair, right?" he asked, completely ignoring me. I ignored his meaningless question.

"You can let me and Vic go, you know. We won't tell a soul about you," I bargained with him. Once again he ignored me and went about mixing the hair dye instead.

"Now, I'm not exactly a hair dresser, so sorry if I mess this up," he said, sounding way too casual for a kidnapper. I figured asking him questions was futile if he's going to keep ignoring them.