13

I ran straight out of the house and stopped in my tracks after seeing my surroundings. A terrified whimper escaped from my throat. It was dark but the moon was bright and in every direction I could make out that there was nothing but bush land. Where was I? I had no idea where to go and I didn't have time to think logically, so I picked a direction and ran.

A sense of freedom washed over me when I was running away from the house, but I knew that I wasn't in the clear yet. Tears were still running down my cheeks. I couldn't believe that Vic was behind all of this. I trusted and cared for him more than I had anyone in a very long time. Nothing made sense to me right now. All I knew was that I had to get out of there. There had to be a road somewhere, right? I was brought here in a car, so there must be some sort of tracks, but I was too scared to turn back and find them. I just needed to get out of sight before Vic escaped or before that other man Woke up.

I was now in survival mode. I had to push the betrayal away and focus on myself. I reached the woodland and hid behind the first few trees. I looked back at the house. There were lights on on the first floor. The second floor was pitch black. It was situated in the middle of a field; a field which was surrounded by trees. Maybe there's another house nearby, or I can find a main road. I just need to find someone with a phone so I can call the police.

I suddenly wished I had stayed for a moment longer and searched for a cell phone, or even taken a knife to protect myself if they found me. I wasn't thinking straight. It was too late to go back though. After catching my breath, I turned and kept running further into the woods. I was terrified, not only because I had two men that were after me, but also because it was dark and who knows what dangers lurked in the shadows.

I had no clue where I was going but it was better than being locked up. I've never been a very athletic person so I struggled to pump my legs faster. No matter how scared I was I wouldn't stop. I couldn't. I was free and I planned to keep it that way.

Vic'S POV:

"Kellin!" I screamed as loudly as I could. I bashed on the door in a panic. This can't be happening. He can't have gotten out! How could I be so fucking stupid!?

"Kellin! Please! We can talk about this if you just let me out!" I shouted.

I got no response and there was no doubt in my mind that he had run. Why would he do this to me? I thought that we shared something special. I thought we had this connection. I would never just abandon him like this.

"Rick!" I screamed loudly, but I was well aware that he wouldn't be able to hear me.

I went back down the stairs and paced around the room, trying to calm myself down. He can't have gone. He can't have. But he was. We were in love! He knows that, surely. Maybe he'll come back. Maybe he's just scared and confused. We were in love and now he's gone! Just like... just like him...just like Dylan. Gone! No, no, no!

"Rick! Wake the fuck up!" I yelled at the camera.

The one time he's not being a creepy fuck and not watching us, and this happens! I collapsed to my knees with my head in my hands as flashes of the past entered my mind. I can't lose someone I love again. It'll break me. I need to wait until Rick wakes up to get out of here. I need to find Kellin. I need to bring him back to me, back to where he belongs.

Kellin'S POV:

The day was long and the sun was harsh. I was running for hours, stopping every so often to regain my strength. I hadn't had a proper night's sleep or a decent amount of food and water for so long. I was weak and dehydrated. My white shirt and shorts clung to me as sweat poured out of my skin. I kept willing myself to go on. As night approached I was thankful that the temperature went down, but once again I was scared. I had been out here for so long. I could have been running in circles. There might not be any sign of civilization for miles.