Chapter 10 - First Mission

You had been begging the boys to take you on a mission with them ever since you started training with your Bo. and now they had finally agreed. This mission was going to be a quick, easy, beat-em-and-go type mission.

You slide your Bo into his place on your back, gearing up to finally go out with the guys. "You look beautiful like that" you spun around. Donnie was leaning, arms crossed against a wall. You rolled your eyes at his comment. "I brought you these" Donnie said, standing up straight and reaching into a pocket of his belt.

He pulled out five of his homemade smoke grenades, and three Shuriken. "Thanks Donnie" you smiled, taking them. You looked at Donnie, who was looking down at his feet. "Don?" you called, walking up to him. "Is something wrong?" Donnie shook his head. "I'm just nervous, that's all" he looked you in the eyes. "I don't want you to get hurt"

You couldn't help but giggle. "I promise ill be safe" you said, reaching up to cup Donnies cheek. He placed his hand on top of yours and nodded as you pulled him in to kiss him. "Eugh!" you pulled away from the kiss. "Get a room!" raph teased.

You rolled your eyes and continued suiting up for the mission. "Everyone ready to go?" you heard Leo call out. Everyone nodded. "Then let's hurry" he commanded, Leading the team topside.

Once at the Location, you saw Kraang droids and Foot soldiers. You saw a Kraang Droid hand a foot soldier a metal briefcase. "That must be the Chemicals i heard about" Donnie whispered. "So we grab the briefcase, bash some heads and go" Raph said, cracking his knuckles before pulling his sais out.

"On the count of three" Leo said. You pulled your staff out, ready to attack. "One" you tighten your grip on your staff, "two" you eyed your target "three!" and you sprang into battle.

The sound of metal against metal rang in your ears as you fought, the Briefcase being thrown around the scene. The fight raged on, laser bullets and ninja weaponry flying everywhere. You had just taken out a foot bot when you felt a searing pain in your side.

You hissed in pain but kept fighting, taking out a Kraang droid with ease. ''I got the chemicals!" you heard Leo cry "Fall back!" purple smoke from a smoke bomb billowed around you as Donnie grabbed your waist and carried you away from the scene.

Once you were safely away from the scene, you pulled up the side of your shirt to inspect your wound. It wasn't deep, but it hurt a lot, and was bleeding quite a bit. "Are you okay?" you heard Donnie ask. You nodded, but hissed in pain as you pulled your shirt back over the gash. Donnie shook his head and hoisted you into his arms.

He carried you the whole way back to the lair, even though you insisted that you could walk just fine. Once back in the lair, Donnie carried you straight to the lab. "Let's get you patched up" you lifted the side of your shirt up "I promise it's not that bad Don"

Despite your protests, Donnie began bandaging you up. As Donnie placed the final bandage, he sighed. You looked up at him and tried to smile. "Hey, if you wanna make a good omelette you gotta crack a few eggs" you joked, pulling your shirt back down. Donnie chuckled a bit, which caused you to smile.

"I think you left one of your hoodies here, you should change out of that shirt" Donnie said as he walked towards his room. You watched as he disappeared into his room, only to reappear with your dark purple hoodie. You thanked Donnie and went to the bathroom to change your shirt.

You reentered the lab, now in your hoodie. "Doesn't that feel better?" Donnie cooed, standing up to hug you. You returned his hug, and pulled him down to kiss him. He placed a hand on the small of your back and pulled you closer to him, then pulled away "please be more careful next time"

"I promise"