Chapter 12 - Week at the Lair

Holiday break had finally started, which meant that you could spend a lot more time with the turtles. You had texted Donnie about the break, and he was ecstatic. You smiled down at your phone as your mom walked into the living room with you.

"Sweetie" she started. You looked up from your phone "yeah mom?" "your uncle and i have to go out of town for about a week" you smiled "sweet, i get the house to myself!" you joked. Your mom shook her head. "I already talked to the boys. You're staying at the lair"

This was infinitely better than getting the house to yourself! Staying at the lair meant a whole week of Pizza, Video games, and kicking Kraang ass. "I'll go pack!" you hollered, jumping from your spot on the couch.

Your mom shook her head at you as you scrambled to gather everything. You threw your phone charger into your bag, then struggled to zip it closed. Your mom laughed as saw you shoving the top of your bag down to try to close it.

Just as you closed your bag, you heard the familiar horn of the shellraiser out front. You shot up and ran to the door, throwing it open. "You have fun sweetie!" you heard your mom call. You ran to her to hug her goodbye "you guys have fun too!"

The door to the Shellraiser opened, and out stepped Donnie. He pulled you up into his arms and you squealed. He smiled at you and put you down, then grabbed your bags. "Come on (Y/N)!" he called as you waved to your mom "this is going to be the best week ever!"

Donnies face beamed as you drove to the lair. He kept talking about all the fun you were going to have, all the adventures you were going to go on. You were just as excited, listening intently to every word as you neared the lair.

Donnie carried all of your bags into the lair without you even asking. You vaulted over the turnstyle into the Lair, only to be tackled to the ground by Mikey. Your laughter filled the room as Mikey helped you back onto your feet.

"Donnie told us you were gonna be spending a whole week here! I'm so stoked man!" he yelled, making you laugh even harder. "I know! I can't wait for a week of nothing but Pizza, Video games and ninja stuff!" you replied, giving mikey a hi-five.

Donnie chuckled as you two laughed, leaning against a wall. You turned to look at him. He smiled at you and i couldn't help but smile back. Just as you were about to say something, Mikey's stomach let out a loud growl. "I'm gonna go make pizza!" he yelled, running off into the kitchen.

"While he's doing that" Donnie started, "wanna see your new room?"