Chapter 18 - Exploration

You hissed under your breath as Donnie applied antiseptic to your fresh wound. Leo had gone all out in your sparring match and had sliced through your shirt. You were sitting in only your bra as Donnie patched the wound on your abdomen.

"Good news is you don't need stitches" Donnie mumbled as he wrapped soft cotton bandages around your torso. You smiled weakly before letting out another hiss of pain. Donnie pulled his hands away and reached for your now blood stained shirt that was lying on the table next to him.

He held it up and looked at the tear that was now present in your shirt. "I think you left some of your clothes here from christmas break" he said as you hopped off the operation table. You nodded, smiling at your boyfriend and went to leave the lab.

Donnie scrambled to stop you. "Wait! I'll go get your clothes okay? I don't want you walking out into the lair like this" you smirked as you saw Donnie's face flush red. He chuckled nervously at you and sped out of the lab and towards your room.

He returned shortly after, holding a small pile of shirts in his arms. You smiled as he laid them out on his desk. "Take your pick" he smiled down at you as you selected a shirt from the pile. "Thanks Donnie"

You pulled the shirt over your head just in time to catch Donnie staring. He turned his head away quickly, but you raised an eyebrow at him. "Like the view?" you teased, causing a bright red to creep over Donnie's face.

"Wh-what are you talking about?" he stuttered, trying to focus on his work. You walked over to him and took a seat on the desk next to him. He barely glanced up at you before burying his face back into his work.

You cleared your throat loudly, hoping to get his attention. He looked up at you and smirked "yes, buttercup?" you flushed slightly at the nickname, but your expression quickly changed to one of concern.

"Why are you acting so weird Donnie?" you questioned, pulling your legs up to sit cross legged. Donnie nervously rubbed the back of his neck, mumbling incoherently. You smiled kindly at him, then hopped off the table and stepped towards him.

"I don't mind that you looked" you confessed, looking down at your feet. "You are my boyfriend after all" you looked up just in time to see donnie smile before wrapping his arms around your torso and pulling you into a kiss.

You kissed back eagerly, wrapping your arms around Donnie's neck. You pulled him deeper into the kiss and, to your surprise, you felt Donnies tongue against your bottom lip. You smiled and allowed him entrance.

You didn't bother fighting him for dominance, but instead let him overpower you. His tongue explored your mouth as you smiled. You leaned deeper into the kiss, and as you did, Donnie lifted you into his arms and sat you on the cool metal table behind you.

You moved your hands onto the table to support you as Donnie continued. Donnie placed one hand on top of yours, cupping your cheek with the other. You felt him smile into the kiss and you knew he was planning something devilish.

The hand that was cupping your cheek had migrated south. Instead of cupping your cheek, Donnie was now cupping your breast. You gasped as you felt him give a gentle squeeze. "Donnie!" you exclaimed, panting.

He instantly jumped back. "Did I do something wrong? Im sorry! I went too far didnt i?" re rambled, spouting what seemed like a thousand apologies a second. You just smiled and shoot your head. "No, Donnie, you didn't do anything wrong"

"Let's take this to the bedroom"